Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
so its not his daughter. yeah this manga is a big nope then

Dex-chan lover
Daughter is 14 apparently by the looks of chapter 3, so I don't think it can be his. Unless she froze his sperm or something, I don't know.
they coulda hook up between then right? maybe? it's not impossible you know like on a trip they ran into each other no?

Dex-chan lover
It seems all the apologetics were reserved for the comments section in ch 2. There were a few dedicated simps falling over themselves to excuse the mother's poor conduct.
Tell me about it. What annoys me is that the mom just forgets to call this guy about staying over. This isn't just borrowing a cup a sugar, no, they are staying over for an unspecified amount of time, just on the fact that they dated almost 20 years ago. And what I find it so frustrating that this is supposed to be "endearing" because mom is a kawaii dumb-dumb.

No, it's infuriating.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be honest who the fuck sees their ex with her child (not yours? idk), says ok sure you can live here with ZERO notice? That guy is either a serial killer or has some other sinister intentions bro

Double-page supporter
Girl must either have no more relatives or aren't close with them.

And she has to not have any friends at all, because with that personality no way she'd have a reason like "it's too embarrassing asking your friends~"

But honestly with how dumb mangas can be, I wouldn't be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
i know where this is going but i'll add to reading list and watch how it plays out

Users who are viewing this thread