Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The uber levels of simpery in the comments is unreal. And proceed to use "misogyny"/"Incel" to white knight a person who happens to be a woman, from her bad decisions which have lead to her asking for help from an ex, of which she had no contact for almost 20 years. Seriously you guys? Coupled with that, we have her obnoxiously ungrateful brat of a daughter who should be MORE annoyed at the mom for putting them both in that situation, not the guy who was gracious enough to let them in his door. And me saying this screams of red flags, makes me an misogynist/incel? Really? Kindly find the next dumpster and wait for the next truck to pick you up. It will take you to where you need/deserve to be.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The uber levels of simpery in the comments is unreal. And proceed to use "misogyny"/"Incel" to white knight a person who happens to be a woman, from her bad decisions which have lead to her asking for help from an ex, of which she had no contact for almost 20 years. Seriously you guys? Coupled with that, we have her obnoxiously ungrateful brat of a daughter who should be MORE annoyed at the mom for putting them both in that situation, not the guy who was gracious enough to let them in his door. And me saying this screams of red flags, makes me an misogynist/incel? Really? Kindly find the next dumpster and wait for the next truck to pick you up. It will take you to where you need/deserve to be.
More incel drivel. Sniff more chairs tater tot.

Dex-chan lover
Using feminist as a derogatory remark. Looks like I nailed it pretty hard.
Didn't say you don't think women who sleep around are a bad thing, so I guess you do think a woman's sexual autonomy is bad.
Also I used feminist as an ironic insult, because you likely only wear that term in a shallow manner, and only use it to show off to women and try to get laid.
Take off your stupid fedora, and instead of practicing the sword, how about you practice talking to real actual women.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't say you don't think women who sleep around are a bad thing, so I guess you do think a woman's sexual autonomy is bad.
Also I used feminist as an ironic insult, because you likely only wear that term in a shallow manner, and only use it to show off to women and try to get laid.
Take off your stupid fedora, and instead of practicing the sword, how about you practice talking to real actual women.
I see you are terminally online based one your 2/10 insults.

No need to keep engaging tater tot. Your incelly bullshit was already on full display.

Dex-chan lover
I see you are terminally online based one your 2/10 insults.

No need to keep engaging tater tot. Your incelly bullshit was already on full display.
Sorry for insulting your perfect maidens (women), I'm sure they'll notice how you've chivalrously protected their honour on a manga internet forum, and they'll forever be grateful and possibly even have sex with you!
Congrats Mr.Feminist!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah nah I'm dropping it here, because good god there is NO explanation that I'm gonna really be happy with that is gonna resolve this. I mean, to list some grievances:
  • The mother drops by after 17 whole fucking years and in his house no less (because that is absolutely normal)
  • She has had NO contact and brings a child with her (probably not his)
  • They don't pay rent
  • They don't do ANYTHING realistically for him other than "haha, companionship!!"
  • The daughter seemingly has half the brain function of a 10 year old because she can process the fact that she shouldn't trust strangers but not that she shouldn't be in his house in the first place (and that since he has generously allowed them to stay, she should be grateful and act courteously)
  • The string of actions that require huge amounts of trust between two people who haven't met for a solid half of their life. Who does that???

tldr: fluff with some potentially really heavy (and shitty) stuff happening in the backdrop that is NOT addressed is NOT fluff. How am I meant to feel the sweetness when there's just the looming mystery of "why are they here? Who are they to just do this? What the fuck is wrong with the protagonist's brain?" yet to be solved?

Fed-Kun's army
i'm expecting some kind of BIG plot twist or fvcked moment when i see 200+ comments, but it just normal chapter

Dex-chan lover
My God, the people here in this comment thread are just downright insane. Aren't we just reading a silly manga? Why do we need to bring in the totally extreme IRL problems into this?

In this comment thread, we are only 2 chapters in with a lot of questions unanswered. Instead of making all these wild assumptions, maybe read further. Or don't and just leave. Just stop it with these stupid arguments. It doesn't accomplish anything.

Dex-chan lover
did someone say MOONSHINE?
i4ga0xwez3f81.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god this comment section is horrible, at least that guy who gets upset with my traditions isn't there....

Dex-chan lover
The premise is sketchy asf 😐

Why did they break up anyway, or how did she just casually find him 17 years later, did that guy just never move ?

He also let's it all just slide, without any explanation? 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread