Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I need to know why she ghosted him for 17 years and him not minding at all her comeback ASAP

Thanks for the translation ❤️

Lot of you going off bout the mother n daughter being typical bearers of the double xx, while I'm sitting here waiting for the bomb to drop in the form of a horror tag

image_WrWbhm19_1723077135315_512.webp

Dex-chan lover
I was about to come here to be like 'Hmm are we SURE the last time they saw each other was 17 years ago?', but then I read the replies and question my own life.
This is either the kind of manga you mostly read because of the discussion, or the kind of manga where you just don't read the discussion. At all.

Double-page supporter
People judging the shit out of these characters (in a comedy!) like damn. Calling them whores and brats???
Also he's literally got the means to help out a mother a daughter in a time of need (ntm that them having clothes ready probably meant this was their only option). And like.... So what if that's not his daughter? That's still a whole human child that is in need of help?? People lack empathy like crazy, who ever heard of community?

People judging the shit out of these characters (in a comedy!) like damn. Calling them whores and brats???
Also he's literally got the means to help out a mother a daughter in a time of need (ntm that them having clothes ready probably meant this was their only option). And like.... So what if that's not his daughter? That's still a whole human child that is in need of help?? People lack empathy like crazy, who ever heard of community?
It's sad that you're baffled by basic, common-sense takes like "Don't let your EX use you" and "Don't pay for another man's kid".

Bruh reading some of these comments is gold, alot of comments saying she's a whr and she left him yet it hasn't said who broke up with who and for what reason, I think some of you have been watching/reading too much ntr XD, should cleanse your pallet and read more slice of life or comedy... or not.

Dex-chan lover
It's sad that you're baffled by basic, common-sense takes like "Don't let your EX use you" and "Don't pay for another man's kid".
More chair sniffing from the misogynistic little boy.

You and your ilk really should have been allowed to stay quarantined on reddit.

Double-page supporter
Sorry but if there's someone in need in my vicinity, I'm going to help. I'm also not going to diss people who have the initiative to take care of their fellow people. Even then! The mom literally makes a comment about how he's being "too nice," meaning she realizes how big a deal this is and is worried he might be "easy to scam." Which obviously she isn't doing. Why would she house herself and her underage daughter with a man who she hasn't met for nearly 2 decades if she wasn't desperate? That's rhetorical, we'll have to see how the story pans out. Either way, respect and be kind and generous to those around you

Sorry but if there's someone in need in my vicinity, I'm going to help. I'm also not going to diss people who have the initiative to take care of their fellow people. Even then! The mom literally makes a comment about how he's being "too nice," meaning she realizes how big a deal this is and is worried he might be "easy to scam." Which obviously she isn't doing. Why would she house herself and her underage daughter with a man who she hasn't met for nearly 2 decades if she wasn't desperate? That's rhetorical, we'll have to see how the story pans out. Either way, respect and be kind and generous to those around you
Look, it's become painfully obvious that a number of men these days have no idea how women work. My hope is that you don't fall prey to this in your own life.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh reading some of these comments is gold, alot of comments saying she's a whr and she left him yet it hasn't said who broke up with who and for what reason, I think some of you have been watching/reading too much ntr XD, should cleanse your pallet and read more slice of life or comedy... or not.
There’s not enough good new slice of life or comedy manga to go around these days. We need more Asumi Obinata and Mahiru Shiina.

Many of decent releases are crawling. There’s even one lovey dovey vanilla title where the releases take five months for MC to literately put his d*ck in and we don’t even know if the couple is going to consummate or get interrupted.

Editors need to stop approving and rewarding trash full of unnecessary drama like Rent a Girlfriend because even established manga are starting to head in this direction. Calling out sh*tty plots is part of this.

Dex-chan lover
Man, didn't know people fucking hate this. Free speech is suppose

Dex-chan lover
I think that last page where the MC and the daughter have basically the same reaction, and the mum being happy that they get along, foreshadows that they're really 'similar' (genetically speaking).

Also, it seems to be a trend for Japanese romance comics at the moment; they seem to really be interested in (for lack of a better term) "used women".
We're getting MC's falling in love with Sluts left and right, and now we're seeing MC's falling in love with women who have children.

I think that last page where the MC and the daughter have basically the same reaction, and the mum being happy that they get along, foreshadows that they're really 'similar' (genetically speaking).

Also, it seems to be a trend for Japanese romance comics at the moment; they seem to really be interested in (for lack of a better term) "used women".
We're getting MC's falling in love with Sluts left and right, and now we're seeing MC's falling in love with women who have children.
Used women (With special focus on Gyaru), NTR, and short-form twitter manga who confuse the hook for the entire fishing rod. :aquadrink:

Special mention goes to Kuse Tsuyo who manages to do all three simultaneously to predictable effect.

Users who are viewing this thread