Hare-Kon.

I'm not a fan of polygamy, and base on expirience, I don't want to be cheated on. No girls would want that. But this story is amazing! If your disgusted by this, better leave and read cheezy cliched love story. Non is such amazing author. How she experiments with the characteristics of the characters is well done.

And do not compare this in real life bcs in the first place, the story is FICTION. And again, if you don't like the story bcs the ML is having more than 1 GIRL, just remember! the title is HARE-KON. 😑

Group Leader
Wow, this manga lasted this many volumes? And Cas is still translating! That's cool.

Save yourself and don’t read this mess, worst ending to the worst storyline. You get a glimmer of hope only for it to be taken away and the author is childish as hell and refuses to listen to any criticism of the manga lol

Dex-chan lover
@Unknownguy13
it's heavily implied that it's Ryu's friend/Yuzu's former lover (Ryu's got poor sperm after all), in the upcoming chapters Modoka will consider getting a DNA sample, but when she sees how much Ryu loves the kid she doesn't go through with it because she understands that Ryu wouldn't care either way. To Ryu, Rin's his son, no one elses.

The worst writer I have ever known. Really. She will block u if u criticize this manga. So childish

@Hootanic

Actually, the evidence are leaning more towards Ryou being the father.
Although Joe admitting that he had a vasectomy could be taken as a joke on his part, the ultra sound image of the baby shown before in a previous chapter (can't remember which, gonna have to look it up again) indicated that the baby was 9 weeks old, prior to Joe's release from prison. So there was absolutely no way for him to have fathered the child.

Dex-chan lover
Rly liked this manga at first, was so lively with good characters, but the second half of it is not so nice especially the ending.

Read the synopsis and saw this is a harem... yeah I think I’m alright thanks. Don’t think I’ll read this one

Double-page supporter
@Anvel Hit me with some spoilers, want to know if it's something I'll want to end up reading or nah.
She stay with main dude and anything else you can think is relevant

Dex-chan lover
She will, but manga was rashed in the end, exed and unfinished.

Was thinking about dropping this, but if it only has 1 more volume I suppose I can push through this fuckery.

Users who are viewing this thread