Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Aggregator gang
@Sanmer thanks for working on this series. This story is awesome! Want to see the Nylle family fall. Such a crappy household seriously

Own so it does has divine embroidery. Is that why no one stop him lol
And Spirit San so cute! It even knows fencing

He got those clothes from a company… ooooof
Though he made it kinda look nice.

Btw
Spirt-san is like, "finally… there's someone to fix this mess. I'll slash this shit up for you RIGHT NOW"

This is just my opinion, but if you're looking to enhance your ability to redraw (and if you're using Photoshop where these terms will be relevant), try combining the gradient tool with the elliptical marquee tool for certain word bubbles. Also, try the clone stamp. These will help with any other projects you may choose to take on.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work, see you next month.

I like Ewwy's little spider since it's cute and small, but I felt shivers going up and down my spine when I saw her father's(?) spider. I hate those kinds of spiders with the long legs!! I can handle small ones, but the ones with long legs seriously creep me out. 😱😖

Thank you for the translations and the intense speedrun!!
I've been quite enjoying this series *^-^*

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!! ❤️💯

And wow that spider eating the ppl scene is super intense. Makes me wonder who the woman is though.

Dex-chan lover
That contract seems like trouble, but I suspect that her spider is not of the demonic kind.

Dex-chan lover
I believe that might wither be the mother or sister being killed there, but we got little Gloom coming in for the clutch.

Users who are viewing this thread