Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

The age gap is just.... ummm, I’m sorry, it’s just my opinion ok? But the age gap is really...

@MangaFann its not like they are going to fuck right away, its a marriage to protect her above all else, read the mood
Its not hentai dude!

You all should know she's choosing marriage for protection, not love, seriously they're not going to fuck eachother.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, what would anyone expect? It's a shoujo-trash fantasy, for 5 year old girls that has no idea of the world, or for those brainless people who enjoy trash literature, like 50 Shades. Well, people that suffered serious brain damage might also enjoy this, who knows.

If she were older, I wouldn't mind the age gap, but she's too young x_x. Shouldn't he have a son or something since he's the former king? Urgh.

Dex-chan lover
The age gap is just... to wide it's kinda gross like does the author have a daddy fetish or something? If this gets rly into the romance that's gonna be a little meh

Contributor
OK I may have a daddy fetish and a hardon for Arjid, but even I'm a bit disappointed by his proposal; if you've got so much goddamn power why not change the system so this girl you're trying to protect isn't being used against her will?! How about instead of making Ewey reliant on your protection, you give her her autonomy?

Damn guess feudalism and patriarchy are a turn off. Arjid's head will still look pretty after the guillotine~

Fed-Kun's army
Shouldn't he just adopt her or whatever, why marriage? And why is she agree to it so easily...?

@Azure_1802 my thoughts exactly! Adoption is a totally valid decision, and other than that, I'm sure there are better options if you're like worried about her having to marry someone later on, but honestly, this is a little... *sigh

Users who are viewing this thread