Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

I wanna read this as the general story is interesting, but every time I see him interact with her it makes me kind of uncomfortable. Hopefully I'll get used to it but right now it's still weird to me

Dex-chan lover
@sandamckitty : with luck they will not need to go through with it after she takes over as head of her "family". It feel like he has no interest in bedding her at least.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, the guy is hot but I'm disturbed by finding out he was married to 2 women and that that was the cause for his misfortune...All of a sudden he feels even older than her. It's a bit hypocritical to say this but people of the same age look older to me if they are/were married mainly because it's like they experience a whole other additional chapter of life compared to others their age. So, I wasn't that bothered when he first appeared even though he visibly looks older, then we learned that he was married and I was not so on board with this and now lo and behold he was married to 2 women and it caused his downfall..... sue me but he is getting less and less "approachable" and age-appropriate

Dex-chan lover
Well, if this turns into an education of "why poligamy is bad", I'm dropping it.

Dex-chan lover
He's royalty. It's actually surprising we haven't run into this situation before.

I'm curious if the current king is his one of his siblings or his children....

This manga is honestly a 4/10 so far but I do want to see how her ex family reacts to her taking their positions away so.

Hmmmm...the backstory of the ex-king might be iffy to read if ever. Thanks for the TL and up!

I was wondering why she didn't use that divine embroidery before, it makes so much sense now. Ugh, thank you so much for translating this.

Thanks so much for the translation + all your other work on this series :D I'm really glad to see it back, and your work is really quality <3

Hmmm.. I wonder where this backstory is gonna go... like how can he have negative feelings towards marriage but so easily suggest marriage to Yui? (・・?)
Thanks for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
“Get ready for feels”, you underestimate what gacha games have done to me!

Users who are viewing this thread