Haru to Arashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
the teacher's name its "Hyung" or is he calling him like that as "older brother"?
isn't that a korean word? I'm confused lol.

sooo cute! thank you! btw is the ml huma or fuma? really thought he is named as fuma

Group Leader
@Dioss no, it's kouhei . We got the korean raws that's why the terms are in korean. Huma called him kou hyung.

that panel of them sitting together on the train as he wears her muffler.. SO CUTE !

Well since you guys use korean raws so you use 'hyung' as the term for older brother. But since this is a japanese manga I thought it's more fitting to use 'aniki' / 'onii-san'/ 'onii-chan'/ or because Fuma is a boy, usually he would call him 'Kou-ni'. I hope that helps.
Thank you for picking this up ♥️

Group Leader
@Mayadee ohh thank youuu! We were not sure if we need to put the honorifics haha our staff were arguing about it 😂 we'll take note of that!

Are normally people say something like, "Can I go too?" to a 'family' dinner of someone else family that you are not close to? She even shamelessly ask that to a boy she talk to for the first time

If Fuuma is not in meeting place, how she will explain the reason why she is there when she bring that muffler especially for her teacher? He can even think of her as stalker

Like, I think she need to learn manner

Anyway, thank you for your translation, EuchariYuma Scans!

Users who are viewing this thread