Haru to Midori - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Never expected much and it ended like trash , so her mother was a complete bitch as it seemed and she even went had a kid and THEN wanted to tell haru or whatever tf she is called she loved her? Gtfo with that shit , this is one of the most annoying things there are , her mother was just a useless bitch , cant they end with fucking kiss at least with her daughter? LOL I JUST REALIZE THEY DONT EVEN HUG AND WTF WTF , the daughter seemed to like haru but they never said YES I LIKE HER , holy fuck it is annoying

I don't like how it ended pretty shortly, but the the ending was well executed and the pacing is good as always. The ending was heartwarming overall.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this feels like it should have been longer. Pretty good ending considering how abruptly it wrapped up though.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it’s a good ending, even if I didn’t suspect that they’ll be separated for four years...but what are they now? Friends? More than friends but not technically lovers? Or what?

Dex-chan lover
Much respect for Fukaumi Kon. Endings are hard enough as it is, let alone when they have to come early, but this was good. All the way through till the end.

Also: "Yeah, I did. It ended just when I was really getting into it." Getting a little bit meta? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, perhaps one of the reason Haru decided to be separated for 3-4 years is related to why Haru is still a kid, since she said before she is still a kid and it's hard for a kid to make a choice.
Therefore she decided to become adult in her own way by studying in her preferred high school and college and after she become adult enough, she finally be able to make her choice to stay together with Midori.

But i guess she's already impatient enough to wait till she graduated from the college and just decided to stay together with Midori while still in college (or maybe the college really screw her dorm contract)
Just my 2 cent tho.

Come on, that's it, I want to see love, give me at least a freaking kiss, why are yuri works always like that but in yaoi they get what they want arghh

Not bad with what it had to work with. I wished there was more but that's just because I liked it so much.

Any other works that's similar to this? (Depressed but is hopeful more than angsty?) I looked at mangaupdates & this was the only work in the mangaka's page.

Kinda rushed but this manga is just wholesome of cuteness. I personally like it so 8/10.

This was a very good read. I do think that the author could continue their story if the author wanted to but either way, 8.5/10 really enjoyed this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoyed this manga a lot, but I think it should be noted that Midori is so dependent and desperate a personality that it borders on being creepy and pathetic. If this weren't a manga but a real life scenario it would not have any of the aesthetic charm that drove me to liking it. Yet the fact that I liked it as much as I did is proof of the creator's skill as an artist and storyteller.

Group Leader
E26.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread