Hatarakanai Futari

Double-page supporter
oh fuck this is tugging my heart in all directions

i'm starting to feel like the brother is actually really popular and skilled and just stays at home cause he cares for his sister to much to leave her alone

>Father survived a bear attack, smashed through a glass door, is generally a laid-back guy with a sense of humor
>Elder sister fought the bear off, has a hunting/gun license
Yuki: "I'm just surrounded by weirdos"
I think the term you're looking for is 'badasses', Yuki. I hope we get some side stories about Yuki's family of laid-back badasses.

Dex-chan lover
As funny as this is I can't help but pity the brother, who I feel is only doing this because of the sister and their mom who has to endure everything. Worst part is I don't think the sister will or even wants to change, regardless of what happens to her or those around her.

Maybe I'm reading too deep into this.

Aggregator gang
The cost of having a kid, The "Mom I'm in a pinch" Scam, and The mother's girlish expectation of a fated encounter cracked me up harder than it should.

Did not know this was 17 volumes long already. Pleasant surprise, nice to know that there's a lot more to come. Keep it up, and thanks for the tl.

Power Uploader
No new chapters from us this week. I might upload some extra bits from previous volumes later on in the week, but no promises.

Power Uploader
This week's upload will be a day or two late, and will probably be more extra stuff we missed from previous volumes. (jacket / cover strips)

lol, shoulda said it was the person she wanted to introduce to her, but she rejected.

lol, technically it's true... If you consider NEET her career... Though, wonder if you can progress past NEET, or is it the end?

Dex-chan lover
I love how for once the main characters in a manga are dispassionate about everything except being at home and playing. I always see headstrong types who have a goal that they "do their best" in. But seeing characters here just outright rejecting that notion and being themselves is kinda touching.

Users who are viewing this thread