Hatarakanai Futari

Dex-chan lover
@exocel Is it about about chapter 396? It's the good old "it's me" scam, they pretend to be your kid/grandkid on the phone in order to scam lonely people who haven't seen their kid/grandkid in a long time. But they never actually give their name.
Something along the line of:

S-"Hey mom it's me"
M-"Maruyama? why are you calling me after all this time? and why does your voice sound different?"
S-"Yes mom, it's me, Maruyama don't tell me you forgot about me? As for my voice, I caught a cold mom, nothing bad. But listen, I ran into a bit of trouble so could you wire me some cash please?"

and so on and so forth. They basically use the same tricks a fortune telling would use, to trick their target into giving them all the information they need to scam you. (For example, above, the mother gave the name and that it had been a while since they talked, like a dumbass)

There are 2 mutually exclusive possibilities at this point:
[ol][li]Tomoharu's crush is unrequited, resulting in the readers' sadness.[/li]
[li]Maruyama reveals his perverted nature was just overcompensating for latent attraction to men, resulting in the readers' sadness.[/li][/ol]
Try to dig your way out of this, Yoshida. I watch with anticipation.

(My guess is Tomo will just get over it)

About as funny as cracking jokes about epileptics or cancer patients. The author is bad and should feel bad.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we'll see what kind of event made haruko become socially recluse in the first place. I love how part of the reason why her brother is a NEET too is to support her emotionally, you can see in the earlier chapters, where he was looking for a job and gave up because she was looking distressed at the thought of being left behind. And she's slowing getting cured from her social anxiety, she's now friends with her older brother's friends, got a new older sister 😉 , started hanging with her highschool friends again, is going outside normally. She's developing as a character and as a person, slowly going out of that confort zone and into the world.

this manga makes me want to relate(I don't wanna work anymore either)... makes me depressed while dying from collapsing lungs because [can't breathe memes] problems.

Aggregator gang
Come on , after reading like 39 chapters, the girl really need help should i say psychiatrist

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky princeofcups Wasn't saying that stuff happened in here. They were, probably, saying the comedic nature of this story about two NEETs is offensive to them as are jokes about epilepsy and cancer?

Presumably on a basis of the siblings being NEETs because one or both of them is mentally ill? Which is whatever, I'm not going to get into agreeing or disagreeing with anything like this. Bottom line, if they don't like the series for any reason at all, they don't need to go out of their way to expose themselves to it and can (and probably have by now) go along their merry way to content they find more agreeable.

As for the thing about checking with the cops for your lost bra. Well, that depends on how expensive the bra was I guess. How hard it is to find them in your size maybe. I mean, a lot of these anime and manga characters must be special ordering their bras to actually contain their massive mammaries. Every bra matters.

Over 400 chapters? Like hell i'll read all.. gonna just give it a try.. *read* *read* *read*

Damn caught up to latest chapter..

Didn't expect to love this manga so much lol

Power Uploader
This week's upload is going to be a day late.
Group leader left doing his chapters to the last minute and forgot to share them.
I left uploading to the last minute and forgot to yell at him for not sharing them.
0yAaR9M.png

Great SoL manga. This is like Wonder Cat Kyuu-chan, but with dark comedy and bittersweet cuteness. Let's say, if Wonder Cat Kyuu-chan and Oyasumi Punpun have a child together... yes.

Users who are viewing this thread