Hatch Potch Panch - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Public Execution

Supporter
Any educated gentleman would mind explaining why it's a foul? I'm believing the issue was punching her while on the ground without hugging her

Dex-chan lover
Goku's dream granddaughter
413da635-be97-4a73-8305-7733f17504cf

Aggregator gang
I mean, aren't they using boxing rules atm?
But then again no one properly explained the rules to her.

I mean, aren't they using boxing rules atm?
But then again no one properly explained the rules to her.
I think they are, but the woman who set this whole thing up seems to want to mentor her as an MMA fighter, hence she is demonstrating an aptitude for it even if she fouled the actual match.

Dex-chan lover
Any educated gentleman would mind explaining why it's a foul? I'm believing the issue was punching her while on the ground without hugging her
They're using boxing rules and throws does not exist in boxing. Reina said (mid-break, so the fault is half on her too) for this specific match only punches are allowed, but Kiho being drunk on adrenaline as she is probably didnt think of it too much.

Supporter
They're using boxing rules and throws does not exist in boxing. Reina said (mid-break, so the fault is half on her too) for this specific match only punches are allowed, but Kiho being drunk on adrenaline as she is probably didnt think of it too much.
Oh didn't pay attention to that thank you, i thought it was going as a regular MMA match

Dex-chan lover
To add to the explanations already given, Kiho is a Judoka, and in Judo a hug like what Yasuki did would usually be the first move in a close-in body throw. Kiho misunderstood Yasuki's intention in holding her body to talk to her and thought that straight-up grappling was allowed because that's what she thought Yasuki was trying to do.

Dex-chan lover
To add to the explanations already given, Kiho is a Judoka, and in Judo a hug like what Yasuki did would usually be the first move in a close-in body throw. Kiho misunderstood Yasuki's intention in holding her body to talk to her and thought that straight-up grappling was allowed because that's what she thought Yasuki was trying to do.
Yeah, plus it doesn’t help that little Miss fan girl not only clinched with her, but shoved her to the ground as well. MC probably thought throws were allowed the very second yasuki did that since nobody called her on THAT foul.

Doesn’t matter how angry you are; in boxing you’re not allowed to just shove your opponent to the mat like that. This is 90% on the adults for not making that clear from the jump and 10% on Yasuki for fouling first.

Everyone who’s experienced in martial arts knows not to give beginners the wrong idea otherwise they could get the wrong idea or spaz out

Dex-chan lover
DAYUM! I know the MC probably has some built up muscles from all her time doing judo, but I was not expecting her to hit DAT HARD! Lmfao! Thank you for this hilarious chapter Translator-Kun

Users who are viewing this thread