Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 164 - So Long, Farewell

Group Leader
I've literally never heard of this group, but they really need to stop it with their shitty practices...First they snipe Juliet with awful quality, then they steal this series in Times New Roman, then brazenly upload another one after that? I don't know who this "HetZek Scans" think they are, but they need to fucking stop. Pathetic douchebags lol

aSgM9VT.jpg

Thanks for the upload mate. I'm getting antsy waiting and since the last chapter is up it's just getting worse. Thanks for the indulgence!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. I just want to get to the end ... and NO I'm not reading the last chapter before the others so even if Dropout has their own schedule being able to read your version in helping me to wait for the dropout version.

Dex-chan lover
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nice job. Waiting for dropout to steal your translation and make it look slightly prettier tho

MD@Home
Man I wish there was a better way to filter your RSS feed. This shitty release might just make me build my own RSS client instead of using a vanilla with no filter.

Fed-Kun's army
We <3 @HetZek!
This level of troll is welcomed, do not go beyond this fine line of amazing humor you have right now xD

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda surprised no one mentioning Ebino at all, even when the chapter is 50% about her (the chapter title is about her!)

Group Leader
@LittleEndu would you be so kind as to inform me why this release is shitty? I put a lot of effort into this one, probably 10x as much as the last chapter.

When the snipe is good and not just for the sake of memes
5SM.gif

Thanks for the release bois

Users who are viewing this thread