Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 164 - So Long, Farewell

Group Leader
@EmiYusa Truth be told, I am not very fluent in Japanese. If you see how badly I did in chapter 163 with its awkward dialogue and a few mistranslations (such as accidentally attributing a speech bubble to the wrong person) you would see just how much I'm riding by the seat of my pants. I basically started working on this the moment I finished 163, and during the last three days, most of my work on the chapter was spent wrestling with writing the script with my limited Japanese skills, with the help of the team and from countless trips to various translation resources, and even then, there are a few places that I feel like I didn't get the translation 100% accurate.

Honestly, I doubt that #dropout would've been willing to accept help from me, considering the only thing on my track record, before I uploaded 164, was my release of 163 and all the problems that it had. I have no proof that they'd reject me, of course (I never actually asked), but I'm sure that the translator that #dropout actually found for their chapter 163 is much better than me at doing translation work anyways. For me, this was mostly a passion project to try and push the series along for the sake of my own closure, so if my work helped motivate #dropout to get their translator availability issues for the series dealt with, then I've done my job already. (And even if it wasn't a factor in #dropout finding a new translator, the fact that they did find one is good enough for me.)

Group Leader
@Oeconomist

I see. It seems that we won't be seeing eye-to-eye on this issue. Well, it's not unexpected that something like this might happen. Please continue to disregard our chapters as you please; I will wish you, nor anyone that is indignant about our practices, absolutely no harm whatsoever. I think that you and I, disregarding sides, or ties to any groups, can agree that it is absolutely up to the reader to decide which chapters to read, and that spoiling the last chapter of a series isn't fun for the spoiled. It's unfortunate that we couldn't come to an agreement, but I still wish you a pleasant morning, afternoon, or evening.

Group Leader
hahaha it's pathetic that leechers are crying over snipe like this.
and it's also pathetic that the snipers are making excuses to justify their snipes.
who cares, man. if you wanna snipe then just do it. don't make excuses.
freeloaders have no power. all they can do is complain without actually doing anything! biting the hand that feeds them!

Group Leader
@ascriptmaster
Well I can understand you , the passion move you to get better and i'ts good, but if you want to try help is up to you.
Yeah their work is very good and they have more experience, so maybe if they accept you, you could learn with them too... you work could not be perfect but I actually saw very worse around xD
What I mean is, don't give up already if you want to try.. if you don't want, it's ok to try something else!

MD@Home
@ascriptmaster I'm not going to give a sniper a view to give them "constructive criticism". Haven't read a single chapter from you and never will. The first few pages of last chapter was enough to prove how little you care.

Users who are viewing this thread