Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - Love Blooms Anywhere

Holy fuck, that ending just felt so bitter sweet. Why the fuck did the author give him such a dead expression when he saw Ebino in a school girl outfit for once? What the fuck? Is he not happy? Was this all just a fucking delusion? The first love zombies end up playing a more psychological role than being an magical element. It would have been better if Eve entered through Ebino and she has a growth spurt to look exactly like Eve, at least that way it adds that mythological element that they've failed to push through out the series. Without it, it seems to imply more that the first love zombies are just delusions. Literally just ideas that affect the witness but not the world itself. I mean, sure there was a few instances where Eve did grab physical objects, but they scrapped it at the end obviously. Why not push that further and eventually solidify her existence? With the way it ends, it's as though she never existed. Like she was just a shared concept.

man my meal is just not salty enough, let me take some salt from this comment section.
Yup, perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Finally this manga have ended.. The concept was really good, the author just didnt have the skills to make it better. Imo If the author didnt fuck up then this manga wouldve been easily a 8+

Users who are viewing this thread