Hatsukoi Zombie

Aggregator gang
@Lymus: That won't be necessary. I've blocked the other user to avoid this from occurring, but I still apologize for my actions to the moderators and fellow readers. I really am sorry for the trouble.

Group Leader
@Lorska To be fair, it hasn't been a romcom in over 100 chapters. At this point it's just mediocre melodrama.

@Denji
well to be technical... bad jokes don't make it less of a comedy, just a bad one :D

But yes it needs some closure, and soon...

I've decided to ignore any comments down below and start fresh. Ebino in a swimsuit. Nice.

Even though I really like Ebino, I feel like the easiest way to wrap this up is to ignore the floating mass hallucination, give Ibutski the dick, let the Eve shit die, and tada. Happy ending.

Aggregator gang
@Lorska: I want to apologize for the "flame war". Didn't mean for it to escalate the way it did (or escalate at all). I reported him and myself and own up to my errors (Yes, you read right. I reported myself too. Can't pretend I'm not guilty, as you saw). Anyway, just wanted to say sorry to you and the others for my behavior. :( Won't happen again.

@TwilightFaze

It's fine, really, there is no reason to. People just behave weirdly with things they like/dislike. The more traction something gets the more likely you are to find stinkers in the comment section. That's the internet for you. Like, look at "Teasing Master Takagi-san" where people are literally complaining that the MC of an episodic comedy slice of life manga (that's basically just a longer gag 4-koma in essence) has no character progression.

Just sigh, really.

Bruh reading this is getting annoying. Like c'mon we know that ibusuki and tarou like each other but the story is just getting dragged on at this point.

@Vrizu Just curious as to what you meant with 4 chapters left? I only read up to when they introduce male MC father so please no spoilers in your reply if it can be helped.

Thanks.

Story dragged on for far too long, and the mangaka just makes nonsense now after no more surprises
The mangaka just brushes off the biggest plot secret like its nothing!
Like it's the very reason people started reading this damn thing!

Now we follow a story of a boring depressing boy with zero interest in the real world..

Dex-chan lover
Just curious as to what you meant with 4 chapters left?

Its on the latest chapter (163) were it says it will end in 4 chapters, strait from the magazine itself.

Aggregator gang
Manga ends in 9 chapters (To avoid confusion, Chapter 164 is the latest in the magazine, not here on the Dex. Meaning the final 4 chapters are not released to the public in Japan yet).

This is actually pretty good. I can see how it could have stretched on, but after Eve's meeting in the tornado, I think that's when the countdown finally began. My guess is we're going to see the final "battle" regarding Heartbreak Eve vs. Tarou vs. Ririsu.

Fed-Kun's army
I quite liked the manga in the beginning but right now I am just relieved it will end at last. Tarou has become so annoying I just want it to end and be done with it.

All of these problems can be brought back to Eve. She is the source of all this strife and drama and Jesus Christ just exorcize Tarou or whatever so that Ibutsuki can have some goddamn peace.

Users who are viewing this thread