Hatsukoi Zombie

Aggregator gang
Best line: "Alright we will now commence digging our own graves!" Laughed way harder at that than I probably should have.

when-you-leave-the-cliffhanger-just-right-13932597.png

Aggregator gang
Ok, I'm confused:
Does Tarou actually Ibusuki is a girl or not? Some chapters say he does, but then there are those that act like he still thinks she's a guy. Is he just playing along or what's going on?

Aggregator gang
@Zenith_Tempest: Nothing as altruistic. His motivations are anything but noble or pure and its shown there's no love lost between them. My guess is he wants Eve for himself. I'm more curious who the doppelganger is.

But this chapter seems to indicate that he is not trying to take Eve from Tarou out of malice, but rather out of concern. He might genuinely want to help Tarou stop seeing the zombies, but is too awkward around his sons to just be honest with his feelings. The panel of him looking worriedly at his unconscious son seems to be implying that he wants Tarou to stop seeing the zombies so he can live a normal life, because it's causing him both physical and emotional pain.

I started reading this series cuz the cover made me think it was a cutesy romance (probably involving ghosts). How wrong I was... (The art's nice, but boy howdy is this not my cup of tea.)

Edit;; Just noticed the ecchi tag. Lol, whoops. Should probably pay more attention to those.

Aggregator gang
@bonkleboi: Well, not a COMPLETE one. Still, this is getting interesting. Seems like we're gonna get more Eve secrets soon. I'm kinda reminded of Moka from RosarioxVampire, but I hope the same fate (and backstory for that matter) doesn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread