Hatsukoi Zombie

@LittleBuster1
Christ what an absolute shit tier comment
rofl

It has so much content and conveys your feelings and reasoning so accurately that it gives true insight into your character. Marvellous.

@Lorska I mean I could go into all of the asspulls and narrative inconsistencies and the forced drama and the objectively observed self insert author writing and the artificial inflation of the story and logical inverse inconsistencies and the terrible character arcs and the horrid plot structure but that would be a waste of time and effort with someone like yourself who wouldn't understand basic storytelling and writing principles :^)

@LittleBuster1
Ah I see. you are one of those people who keep reading things they don't enjoy to complain about it afterwards.
Maybe don't waste your time with that :^)

But do use that infallible knowledge about storytelling and writing principles on your next book though. Might come in handy. After all those things are objective so you must objectively be correct.

Sigh... Kids these days..

Naw I stopped reading after the retarded theme park arc and read the summaries in the live translations on /a/ and posted to farm (yous) from asspained troggers like yourself :^) Also I guess I was proven right when you cant even acknowledge the basic principles of writing like narrative pacing and individual character arc development to create juxtaposition from the overall story and individuals within said story. Still as proven those concepts are a little too difficult for a small brain like yourslef :^)

I do miss the times when manga sites weren't infested with sophisticated trolls, in other words trolls that think they are smart.

Your answer just proves you are a troll. But hey rejoice. The age of trolls has come so feel free to do whatever you like. Nobody cares enough about the likes of you anyway *shrug*

Cant even defend your own argument so gotta end up deflecting and working those young ad homs, Im glad though that you acknowledged that I won this debate and dont worry by the time you come of age you will have the pre-requisite knowledge to understand the descriptors as to why this manga is objective dogshit rofl. Also your age is showing when you make dumb statements like "I do miss the times when manga sites weren't infested with sophisticated trolls" because that is literally every aggregator site with a comment section from animetake to batoto to mangastream which are some of the oldest so idk where you went to read chinese cartoons because no site didnt suffer from "trolls" and you even thinking that they existed really really shows how underage you are rofl.

The sad thing is that you actually think we were debating about the manga...

Deflecting much? This was all about you being a troll and admitting being a troll.

Sorry but if your favorite pasttime is pissing on people because they enjoy something that makes you either a troll or just a shitty arrogant human being.

Also mangastream was totally an aggregator site lul. You know, back then when they just had a few big projects.

Make some friends. Use your brain for something worthwhile. Or continue popping balloons in amusement parks cause you feel superior and balloons are objectively the worst. Your choice really.

I mean it was my opinion that this story was objective dogshit and you are the one that made the decision to "troll" me calling out my comment . So idk why your trying to take the moral high ground when you are the instigator of this autism rofl.

After more than hundred chapters the author keep getting nowhere. Instead, he do this stupid headbutt to further complicate things.

Eve best girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, I have a new theory after that chapter: Tarou's dad lost seeing them some time ago and is bitter the other (male) members of his family can see them. Maybe it was when his wife was younger, I don't know. Plus
This whole time Eve really WAS 6 years old and the dad's headbutt put Eve back to her "true" appearance. It would explain the hell out of her innocent childishness when the more grown up FLZs act more, to try to be classy, "sultry."
I could be way off base with that it, though.

hey everyone posting here:

68WGIC2.png

IYEjHtO.png

Is this manga crossdressing or gender bender? If it is, is it only a part of the series? I usually don't like that kinda stuff so I gotta know before I start, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread