Hatsukoi Zombie

I mean unlike Nisekoi were the ending came out of left-field without and felt really forced this one was the entire point of the series from the beginning, so put another excellent series in Minenami Ryou's belt.

Dex-chan lover
What the HECK WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT ENDED I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS IN THE LEAST

who the fuck decided it was a good idea to upload the last chapter when just 4 are missing
who
is this your idea of a late april's fool, spoiling the end
goddammit

Me on my smartphone : "Oh great ! the last chapter of "Hatsukoi Zombie" !" Then me while reading it : "Ehhh ! Did I missed something ? " Finally, me checking the chapters list : "Who the f*** uploaded the last chapter when 4 chapters are missing ! "

https://gph.is/2jlQWDC

Fed-Kun's army
Urgh, this shitshow finally ends

At the end of the day, the MC were so crappy that he couldn't deal with the problems , and let the plot getting stagnant for 160+ chapters. It should've been done within 10+ chapter if Tarou were ballsy enough to deal with his anxiety to Ririsu

It's the most boring, annoying, nerve-triggering romance series if I've ever saw one. And yes, Nisekoi still has better story with Raku able to deal with his troubles at the very least

I want to congratulate myself for dropping this a long time ago and coming back just to read the last chapter, truly a shitty manga :)

Dex-chan lover
any chance of some kinda epilogue from when the full volume comes out like they did with hoshino? I'm glad my ship won and all but i really want more then just a picture of her dressing up as a girl again and ending it there.

Dex-chan lover
a warning for any new reader or anyone who wants to read this manga, based on popular(?) opinion/comments, this manga is shit
pity, because I like this

Contributor
What a crap ending, i feel bad for the readers who bought this manga, really.

Sadly, this happen a LOT with rom-com manga, that's why i don't buy them anymore before the story is over now, to avoid being heavily disappointed and wasting money when i could get way better mangas.

Cae

author couldn't just give us a unique ending, had to go bog standard.

Aggregator gang
Fuh, that takes quite a bit to re-read.
Tearing up here and there, pretty good ride overall. Looking forward for the omake.

And yeah, Eve unarguably best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread