Hatsukoi Zombie

I'm fully prepared to go 'boy that went dark' but knowing the author by now i'm fully prepared for a 'i was merely pretending' twist in a few chapters that eves trying to chase him away to be with the 'real eve' that deflates all the tension again.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting more and more ridiculous by the chapter... Make it end already and let him be a loner. He doesn't really love any of the 3 girls anyway

Lmao everyone is just upset that big tit perfect girly girl isn’t what she turned out to be, as the story’s been alluding to ever since the first few chapters.

Ririsu was always best girl. Fuck Eve.

Aggregator gang
Knew Eve wasn't gonna last, but I admit I wasn't expecting the origin story to go in that direction. Still suspect she'll be Tarou's child in the future somehow.

Fed-Kun's army
Basically, the "reverse trap" is pissed off because she would get "imaginary raped" and she could see it. It's like if a girl could confirm eyerape you just committed by visualizing your private thoughts.

Oh look, I was right, an asspull retcon by the author.

@Bramia
"This is getting more and more ridiculous by the chapter... Make it end already and let him be a loner. He doesn't really love any of the 3 girls anyway"
He loved Ibusuki before she abandoned him, and he loved Eve probably right up until this bullshit revelation. Otherwise I agree with you - a person can only be betrayed and have their heart broken so many times. Everyone should just leave Tarou alone at this point, and stop trying to manipulate him and own him like an object.

There is literally nothing I can say about 161 except that when I saw page 13, I immediately heard this in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bqf0nSUp_g

Contributor
im at chap 56, ive got a question. U know how mc’s brother likes ebino? that obviously won’t be fulfilled so what happens?

Group Leader
Latest Chapter spoilers for those who may want it. Read at your own expense
Tarou finds Ririsu to change her mind. It's honestly such a heartfelt chapter. They both accept their feelings for each other and make up for many of the shit things that happened between them in the recent past. They decided to start afresh together having made up, and while worried about how Eve may react, they both agree that she'll be happy for them. This is, according to mangalist, the second last chapter. So looks like happy ending wins!

Dex-chan lover
@helpfulcomrade
I forgot to reply to you...

>Does this statement take into consideration all of the people that Tarou's helped in regards to FLZ and relationship issues?

He's never once shown he did it for the couple's happiness. He did it out of his own selfishness. To not see the ghosts again.

>He loved Ibusuki before she abandoned him, and he loved Eve probably right up until this bullshit revelation. Otherwise I agree with you - a person can only be betrayed and have their heart broken so many times. Everyone should just leave Tarou alone at this point, and stop trying to manipulate him and own him like an object.

He loved Ibusuki? He was freaking 5. You don't love girls at 5. You love people at that age. There's no romance, there's barely any memories... All the backstory that supports this series is built upon bullshit, don't delude yourself with that... People should leave Tarou alone but only because he doesn't give a shit not only towards the girls who are always with him... But also towards his friends he built these past few years... Have we ever saw him spend time with anyone for the sake of being with that someone? Never

Man, these chapters coming out now are great in a terrible sort of way - like watching a train wreck. All these retcons and 'plot twists' just to try and force not only a Tarou & Ibusuki end, but to make it the 'good' ending, it's laughable. Either the author was forced to write this garbage by their editor, or they're a master troll - or possibly they just got tired of how the story turned out and are out to crash it with no survivors with the ending.

@Le_Dook
If that's true, then I guess I really did call it. At least the series was interesting and entertaining in the beginning - in this day and age it's all any of us can ask for.

@Bramia
So basically you haven't actually read the series and are looking at it purely through an unreasonable Tarou-hating lens. At least we both agree he should be left alone.

Group Leader
Chapter 167, and it's finally ended! I've really enjoyed this series, and I'm glad I stuck with it. The ending is touching and cheerful, I wont spoil anything though!

Dex-chan lover
yah, hoped the author would pick ebino too. especially since she was the readers' favorite (according to the survey anyway). but an eve or ririsu ending was kinda obvious since the beginning. at least he stayed true to his original concept

Ebino should've gotten that happy ending she deserved it I hope we get like an alternate manga chapter where she's the one that ends up with tarou instead she was honestly best girl for me and it sucks that she didn't end up with him in the end despite having strong feelings for him

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread