Have a Coffee After School, In Another World’s Café

This one just missed the mark for me. And that's sad, because the art is incredibly beautiful. However, the artist is relying too much on the fact that this is an adapted story and is assuming that people reading this already know the story. There is barely any backstory, the relationships grow very quickly and weirdly (to make time progress as quickly as possible I assume) and we know next to nothing about literally every single character in the story. After 5 chapters, I should feel something when the MC encounters a tough situation, yet I genuinely couldn't care less about whether
ML and FL made up or not
. It's a shame.

Why mangadex info says that it has only 6 chapters, when in fact there is 6 volumes..?

@Vanad @FrancisGabriel2 the Light Novel is 6 volumes (And also finished), the manga is only one , there's actually one more epilogue chapter but the TL stopped doing fantranslations because they do official translations now

The most pointless and dumbest “Cafe” isekai I ever saw.
MC running cafe with zero cutomers, dating with lolly customers, looks like a typical Japanise mangaka fantasy..

Users who are viewing this thread