Hayasegawa-kun to Megami na Onee-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 16.5

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a pretty straightforward epilogue. Literally "AND THEN THEY FUCKED!". I can appreciate that.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ah...

Eh, at least MC scored.

Author : YES, I finally finished to write this manga
Assistant : Sir, you forgot to do the romance part ...
Author: WHAAT ??!! Fuck, i forgot, ...... hmm, i have an idea.
Assistant: What idea ?
Author: AND THEN, THEY FUCKED ! THE END

ugKdlS.gif

@brainman
Yeah tbh I wish a lot of other mangas would end with a short filler chapter like this, to confirm the relationships between characters.

Puts my mind at ease knowing exactly how things turned out XD

This wasn't even bad...
It was just so painfully mediocre I doubt I'll ever remember reading this.

Im also not really gonna blame the author here bc it's pretty obv it got axed

Dex-chan lover
@Harmless_Potato but I will, sometimes series does deserve the axe, and this series was one of them, even the end was bad.
two good things: the start, the idea wasn't thar bad. The twist of the onee san stalking him, but the finish part was really bland.

Group Leader
@Knighto
I'm mostly satisfied on how it's just flat out said they did it, lol. I didn't expect much from the ending but this was still nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Kerubim thank you so much for finishing the series. 🙌 I really appreciate you guy’s busting your butts off as well. I just followed your other series that your translating right now. 😁

Dex-chan lover
@Kerubim yeah I can say that making an epilogue with.. and then they fucked, wasn't that bad,

but at least they should have mentioned what the book was about, 'cause if they end together we can still think she was a stalker XD (+ yandere for shit n giggles)

Dex-chan lover
Happy that the epilogue gave some closure about their relationship status & even if people say it deserve the axe, I still enjoyed it despite its flaws. I do hope & look forward for the author's next work (I know about FPS Friend Real Life Meetup but there could be more down the line) since the art was nice. After half a year of being dropped, thanks for picking it up & finishing this series.

Fed-Kun's army
Why do we always need an epilogue to get a good ending -_-

Anyways, thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read more of this author.. and hope we get a story with some actual good development because as much as I like this art I want some lewder things with Onee-san

Wut

What the f*ck is this last chapter, and this epilogue(or whatever)

What a terrible way to end.
Yeah it's good to know they actually become a couple, but you're not supposed to get over that in 2 pages...

My score was 9/10 so far, I honestly loved it a lot, but I'm really hesitating to keep it...
I might lower it to 8, because of how lame the ending is, I'm really disappointed...

Anyway, I still appreciate the translations of course, I had zero problems with that naturally!

Users who are viewing this thread