Hazure Aka Madoushi wa Kenja Time ni Musou Suru - Ch. 23 - Emilia's Dream

Supporter
The abs are back! Also, poor Emilia 😢
"I want to start over and forget about you."
"Come with us!"
Bruh, that's the opposite of what she just said. Author showing how young MC is and his naivete. I'm still digg9ng this series. Thank you for all your hard work scanlation team!!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating, keep up the good work.
P.S. not sure if you want to fix a typo or not but on page 12 you put
"BUT A KLOT HAPPENED AND I ENDED UP WITH MY CURRENT JOB..."

Dex-chan lover
"Come with us!"
Bruh, that's the opposite of what she just said. Author showing how young MC is and his naivete.
and Emilia's idea was naive, with the normal Date (his first?) and Leon's character was the outcome clear, he follows or he asks her to follow.

Emilia is Leon's most important person, she was his first time, first normal Date (Dinner with Lydia, was more like business) and the most important point is Sage-Mode, without this Leon would still be a nobody.

Ok, Emilia could still travel alone and leave only a note for Leon, but this would make this chapter and both confessions pointless

Dex-chan lover
"Come with us!"
Bruh, that's the opposite of what she just said. Author showing how young MC is and his naivete. I'm still digg9ng this series. Thank you for all your hard work scanlation team!!
and Emilia's idea was naive, with the normal Date (his first?) and Leon's character was the outcome clear, he follows or he asks her to follow.

Emilia is Leon's most important person, she was his first time, first normal Date (Dinner with Lydia, was more like business) and the most important point is Sage-Mode, without this Leon would still be a nobody.

Ok, Emilia could still travel alone and leave only a note for Leon, but this would make this chapter and both confessions pointless
Yeah. It's one of those things where a person is acting out their desires rather than speaking them. You know, the whole date thing.

Not sure if it was a conscious decision or not on Emilia's part, but that outing was definitely sending the message "I want to be with you" and Leon picked it up, loud and clear. (God bless this dude for not having the density of a black hole.)

Leon couldn't be blamed much here because she never said anything about quitting at the brothel or her feelings for him until after he asked her to come with him (and Lydia). It would have taken one helluva leap in order to make that connection.

(EDIT: Okay, well she did say she quit at the brothel before he made his offer, but he still had no idea that it was all because of him.)

Hell, I would have done the exact same thing in his shoes!
>Woman I like and appreciate talks about her dream >Seems kinda sad, tho. >"Come with me if you want to live." >She has a total meltdown.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if it was a conscious decision or not on Emilia's part, but that outing was definitely sending the message "I want to be with you" and Leon picked it up, loud and clear. (God bless this dude for not having the density of a black hole.)
I hope the author really makes Emilia a team member and it is not a dramatic twist.

Emilia could be a temporarily Maid for Lydia (would be realistic, because she is a noble) and travel for a good location. This would be better than "Emilia was only, a key for Leon's power"-plot.

It is a shame that nobody has any spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
That reminds me, whatever happened to that one receptionist that liked the mc? Did she just completely vanish from the story? (Unless I'm stupid, it wasn't her at the counter this chap, pretty sure she has glasses)

Dex-chan lover
That reminds me, whatever happened to that one receptionist that liked the mc? Did she just completely vanish from the story? (Unless I'm stupid, it wasn't her at the counter this chap, pretty sure she has glasses)
Forever alone

Dex-chan lover
I quote myself:
maybe author realized, a jealous receptionist is a bad idea for a harem manga (with polygamy)? especially if his team travels

Dex-chan lover
"Come with us!"
I can kinda get it even without naivete, tbh. The first time he says it, she hasn't mentioned the "and I want to be able to give up on you" part yet, so it's not really his fault, but he's already accidentally fucked everything up by planting the idea. If after hearing her say it he just decided to let her go, the damage would have already been done because now if she did move out on her own, she would just have that lingering thought of "hey, remember when you were given the chance to go with the guy you loved and refused it?" and probably regret her choice anyway.

So at that point it's kind of an awkward situation for her either way, so I don't think him reiterating it to say "no really, we wouldn't mind (we just tried to invite someone to the harem yesterday)" is really that bad of a call on his side.

Users who are viewing this thread