Hazure Aka Madoushi wa Kenja Time ni Musou Suru - Ch. 25 - A New Journey

Fed-Kun's army
What does End of Part 1 exactly mean? Is Part 2 already in the works or will we have to wait years until it's picked up again?

quite the technology, a self-driving horse

i wonder how much training data it went through
UT5GYyM.png

VWVuOL6.png
I didn't realyze this 😅 lmao, it's so advanced stage coach

But, didn't they say magic is off limit outside the tower 🤔 so, how?

Well, it's probably smart horses, that they have it there 😁

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait, The gate guard was a adventurer that just recently got a job as a guard, yet he discriminates against adventures as lower class and the idea of a noble lady interacting with a adventurer sickens him? That makes no sense. That kindness of treating adventurers well is what got him the job. It also gives him no reason to look down on adventurers, its not like he was a noble or anything. Was a weird mash up of traits.
That's realistic behavior as far as I'm concerned. In real life people climb up the social ladders and end up looking down on the people who used to be their peers. Idk why but it happens.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah these types of manga´s tend to have a VERY harmonious harems, unlike the real world or most stereotypical nobles/ Royalty harems where children fight to the death over the right to main succession and money alot.
Quite often literally in several good mangas i know ....
( For example " the princess is evil " or "I Acted As the Adopted Daughter Too Well" to name a few once i like)
@12ryuta26
Ryuta Watanabe, look it up. Bro is trying to beat Genghis Khan :kek: :chad:

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't abandoned.
Is over.
The manga ends with it teasing more content, but is very likely it will not come unless there is a anime or surge in popularity.
There no more raw chapters after this around, nothing to translate.
The mangaka, that I only today discovered even made El Palacio (what a fall in quality) is doing a new manga right now, probably something he actually wants to draw.
Novel adaptation are usually done when a author needs money, is in a slump, wants to get more famous or likes the source material, last one is pretty rare.

And if this manga adaptation does continue is highly likely we'lll see another mangaka doing it.

Dex-chan lover
What does End of Part 1 exactly mean? Is Part 2 already in the works or will we have to wait years until it's picked up again?
The manga adaptation ends here, I presume is because the artist wanted to stop drawing another person story.
The novel have more material, this kind of manga are made to promote the novels, so stopping out of nowhere isn't unusual.
It could restart as this is not a normal axe, but a announced hiatus, that could well just change in its end, it depends on the popularity it have.

The manga adaptation ends here, I presume is because the artist wanted to stop drawing another person story.
The novel have more material, this kind of manga are made to promote the novels, so stopping out of nowhere isn't unusual.
It could restart as this is not a normal axe, but a announced hiatus, that could well just change in its end, it depends on the popularity it have.
have you read the novels, if so then whats the extra material it missed

Users who are viewing this thread