Hazure Aka Madoushi wa Kenja Time ni Musou Suru - Ch. 25 - A New Journey

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait, The gate guard was a adventurer that just recently got a job as a guard, yet he discriminates against adventures as lower class and the idea of a noble lady interacting with a adventurer sickens him? That makes no sense. That kindness of treating adventurers well is what got him the job. It also gives him no reason to look down on adventurers, its not like he was a noble or anything. Was a weird mash up of traits.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters! You know I often hate harem protags for their stupid hangups or personalities, but I genuinely like Leon. I’m rooting for him 😤

Dex-chan lover
Author thinks we don't see that the banter with the guard was a filler forcefully shoved in, just to win some pages.
You're probably right, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see him show up later as a bandit or something.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, under the circumstances that was the most expedient way to explain things. Just surprised the harem is managing itself so smoothly.
Yeah these types of manga´s tend to have a VERY harmonious harems, unlike the real world or most stereotypical nobles/ Royalty harems where children fight to the death over the right to main succession and money alot.
Quite often literally in several good mangas i know ....
( For example " the princess is evil " or "I Acted As the Adopted Daughter Too Well" to name a few once i like)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah these types of manga´s tend to have a VERY harmonious harems.
Unlike the real world or most stereotypical nobles/ Royalty harems where children fight to the death over the right to main succession and money alot.

Quite often literally in several good manga's i know ....
( For example " the princess is evil " or "I Acted As the Adopted Daughter Too Well" to name a few once i like)

Dex-chan lover
quite the technology, a self-driving horse

i wonder how much training data it went through
UT5GYyM.png

VWVuOL6.png

Users who are viewing this thread