Hazure Potion ga Shouyu datta no de Ryouri suru koto ni shimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Shoyu is king. Yellow mustard is queen. (Personal preferences)

Let me guess, her cooking or anything that is made with what is called "failure" ingredients have hidden buff unlike typical food that is available.

Dex-chan lover
@MadSargeant
Yeah, I'd say the "Soy sauce" potion is responsible. The rest of the food is normal like the bread and potatoes they already eat and it isn't like they ate anything fancy here that might justify some sort of cooking boost; these are just rice balls (in triangles because clearly that's the right shape for a ball.)

Oddly make sense on that scenario. If a potion dropped can keep they healthy even with a bad diet and help to recover from injuries, than 'soy sauce' got from the same source the potion would also have supernatural propreties, though likely they only manifest by using it by cooking and people never used to it.

Very much appreciated. I think we need more chapters and it is very interesting to read more. How many chapters does this manga has? would there be a romance between Mr. lofas and her?

Dex-chan lover
Translator: It might be 'cleaning' the rice in Japanese, but in English, the process of removing the bran is called 'polishing'.

@SassyBelle23 if it follows the WN, then
the romance between Rofas/Lofas and her is slow, clumsy and mostly dense/clueless. I don't know if the LN changes this up; I've heard it doesn't entirely stick to the WN.

I feel like the mangaka has a very specific story they want to get to and it’s going fizzle out once they reach it just a feeling

Dex-chan lover
So I'm not too knowledgeable about grains, but wouldn't rice with the bran kept on there still be eatable? Isn't that just brown rice? That should still be enjoyable once cooked and much more nutritous, since most of the nutrients gather in the outer shell, just like any other fruit/vegetable/grain.

Dex-chan lover
What sweet kids, feed them good things 😭 I wonder if they've ever had meat is there somewhere they can fish?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Techno97 What mayo though? Japanese mayo and general Western mayo tastes so different they might as well be different sauces (as opposed to just different brands).

Then there is spicy mayo and all that as well.

Fed-Kun's army
The question is whether her meals give temp stat boost or perm stat boost.

This one seems like it could be a good one! Cooking + Isekai is one of my favorite combos

Users who are viewing this thread