Hazure Skill de SSS-Rank Makyo Ikinui wo Tara, Sekai Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi ni Natteita ~Kaiteki Kyoten wo Tsukutte Nakama to Tanoshi Isekai Life~

What an absolute shitshow of a start to a story, calling this a generic unoriginal start would be an insult even.

Do not recommend it at all even if there is no other mangas to read.

So here is basically how it starts (in a funny more interesting way)

you get randomly summoned and you get a quote on quote shit ability even tho this time I can’t think of it ever being shit to begin with, how is alchemy shit even, anyway so you know what happens next well the hero big brain was looking around and said 2 women 3 men =bad so the solution is get rid of one and I was like wtf everyone heard him and everyone is being shit to him for this reason ? Also no there is a lot of fucking ass women in the fucking kingdom, the women don’t even like him and what if the MC is gay ? So now we have to get rid of the MC so how we do it? Surely we can kill him and just be done with it, nah too easy let’s transport him to god knows where so that he can by some miracle get stronger and seek revenge and by god did he get stronger in the most deus ex machina plot armor way and this all happened in what 1 Chp, even redo healer took longer to establish a revenge plot heck, that’s what a good plot should try to do, now I can’t wait for him to get a slave elf girl and the Dragon Waiffu and start his own country/cult

No need to read the story I just summed up everything above, surely it will get axed soon right ? Right ? I mean why the good ones get axed and shit like this are allowed to exist ?

Double-page supporter
Isekai hero abduction with banishment due to "weak" skill followed by impossible circumstances leading to being power leveled to an OP state before the end of the first chapter, hell before the half way point of the first chapter.
Also a dash of looking like every other generic black haired Isekai MC.
efQ6fiA.jpeg

Outlook Bad.

Dex-chan lover
Who in the world thought that alchemist class is useless? Did they not read Fullmetal Alchemist? A guy can creates a freakin sun in his palm! Did they not play Atelier Series? A teenage girl can create a bomb that can oneshot powerful dragon in it! Who thought Alchemist class is useless!?

Dex-chan lover
What an absolute shitshow of a start to a story, calling this a generic unoriginal start would be an insult even.

Do not recommend it at all even if there is no other mangas to read.

So here is basically how it starts (in a funny more interesting way)

you get randomly summoned and you get a quote on quote shit ability even tho this time I can’t think of it ever being shit to begin with, how is alchemy shit even, anyway so you know what happens next well the hero big brain was looking around and said 2 women 3 men =bad so the solution is get rid of one and I was like wtf everyone heard him and everyone is being shit to him for this reason ? Also no there is a lot of fucking ass women in the fucking kingdom, the women don’t even like him and what if the MC is gay ? So now we have to get rid of the MC so how we do it? Surely we can kill him and just be done with it, nah too easy let’s transport him to god knows where so that he can by some miracle get stronger and seek revenge and by god did he get stronger in the most deus ex machina plot armor way and this all happened in what 1 Chp, even redo healer took longer to establish a revenge plot heck, that’s what a good plot should try to do, now I can’t wait for him to get a slave elf girl and the Dragon Waiffu and start his own country/cult

No need to read the story I just summed up everything above, surely it will get axed soon right ? Right ? I mean why the good ones get axed and shit like this are allowed to exist ?
Not the grandpa finally let go every swear word he ever hold since WW1 😭

Last edited:
Supporter
Why the hell has this generic garbage isekai almost 4000 followers after just a couple of days? Is there something I’m missing?
no, you got it already. generic garbage isekai are exceedingly popular. this should not be surprising

Dex-chan lover
I'm not going to read this shit, but let me guess: In the forest he'll find a wolf pup that is actually a magical creature known as "fenrir" which is a race of wolves instead of an unique creature like in the norse mythology but since the MC is fucking retarded he thinks is a fucking dog. That and he will met an elf named Leafa, Leafy, Elfy or Effie

Users who are viewing this thread