Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

The girl ain't a yandere I read the chapter 2 in raws and he doesn't want to kill the mc but want to insult him or something or have him for his own type of thing

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@TTX could be too, in the : ''ahh hes getting humilliated in front of everyone! how delightful!'' kinda way

but i went with yandere coz she blushed hard on ch 1.1

Dex-chan lover
@nickcairns Not quite; it's more that he's misunderstood cause of his skill's stupid messed up requirements...

He understands that.... he's labeled a scammer and a cheat... and he did it on a stage...

He basically got labeled as a scammer because his skill didn't start with a free start and explanation.

So if anything, it's his stupid skill that's at fault.

i thought this is going full force as a parody during the first half and half a chapter later i'm dissapointed, oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
what the FUCK was that creepy fucking smile on her fiancee...hopefully they don't see each other again that sadist bitch.

Aggregator gang
@Malte I think she is like those Sadist Yandere, she wants to make you suffer but only her can have your love and all. Bullshit too

I must lack enough brain cells to understand whats going on, this must be a masterpiece to those with an IQ higher than 580,000, It seems I'm just too dumb to comprehend this manga's greatness

Fed-Kun's army
?????? what the fuck are any of these dudes on about and why is this mc bragging about shit he knows nothing about. What shit writing

Users who are viewing this thread