Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Quest Arrangement

Dex-chan lover
Someone watched superman and thought the disguise actually works.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Isn't he pretty old to be an active adventurer?

Fed-Kun's army
The branch director is pretty cute and sexy. Also in my opinion that archer looked like a female.. Makes me wonder if there was a mistake in the translation when they used "him"

Dex-chan lover
@Joonhas Agreed, they even have a skirt as well as the eyelashes and other things like a bit of curves, I mean if they're a guy that's fine, but likewise guessing it may have been a mistake.

This chapter reminds me that there are people out there who only the bare minimum for their job.

• Drink
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
@Saepul I mean when most job make you work overtime and doesn't give extra bonus, why would I bother to take that extra step?

• Drink
Dex-chan lover
@Saepul That's kind of the thing. We work to live, not live to work. If you'fe somehow part of the minority that has a job that you love AND get paid good enough, man you won the lottery. That's rare.

Normally you're overworked, underpaid and unappreciated. So WHY would you do any more than the bare minimum?
I'll give you my 120% when you pay me the 120%.

• This
@Tatherwood Yeah, had some discussion there with other readers too. I guess I just got lucky that I found a job worth overdoing.

hey, things I learn. :D

Thanks for sharing your thought, btw

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck would some feathers be proof that you killed something????
How about a foot or its beak or like the whole ass corpse its just a bird they are light

Users who are viewing this thread