Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha

Fed-Kun's army
good serie and going smoothly. Just less harem content and more focus on Demon king

@Nk9bjP4A Woow I don't realized until you say.
@Jzc136 I'm agreeing with you.

Fed-Kun's army
just read chap 9 on LH' site. the assassin/maou duo of being parent is getting real sweet. also love how it seems Laila is reluctant of her being possibly forced apart with Meili

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Started out ok, but I loosing interest with it. Doesnt seem to be going anywhere.
I feel disappointed that demon king is having her magic sealed the whole time. So she just acts like a cat. Theres no baddass moments :/ and just about love jokes. Its a waste for her to even be a demon king at this point.

If you came here because of the "smut" thing, you can leave now. This Content is great, and almost any "smut" things.

Man Laila is so similar to Alice from Pandora Hearts. I'm kinda digging that.

Dex-chan lover
Smut pretty much disappeared after 2 chapters

So if you are expecting sex scenes left and right instead of a wholesome family taking care of each other go and still try it.

"What do you do for a living"
"EAT SLEEP AND HAVE SEX"

It goes from 0 to 10 on a hilarity scale really fast.

Also "a slow life", it's more like if Mark Zuckerberg put on a fake mustache and pretended to be his idea of a normal person by living in a mcmansion and eating steak and caviar every other day instead of every day.

Dex-chan lover
NIche chapter, I'm happy that the rescuee arc wasn't big as other manga do.

Loli got rescued, MC took her under his wings for a while and broke the flag of making her his lifelong trainee, in other isekai or fanatsy manga finding a loli normally means she becoming a permanent addition to the cast, happy it wasn't the case
And living with the ex-demon lord wil probably become a problem later on, better not getting too much attached.

Probably the best version of the "MC's girlfriend is the demon lord" kind of story.

A very short summary would be something like:
Your dose of Confucianism and Legalism coated with fluff, and occasional sex.

Users who are viewing this thread