Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha

I was not expecting this to be so wholesome when I saw the smut tag... I was pleasantly surprised

BTW his excuse of 'I have a cat' is the best way of rejecting someone ever! 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
"Slow life" is everywhere in Isekai, on par with the word "Slave", "Rank F", and "Slime", why the hell is that

Aggregator gang
Still wondering why he didn't fuck his boss or the princess. Is he devolving?

Why smut tag ? While no smut scene happened ? Loran is somewhat herbivore ..

"Do you still have time after this? I want your D... I want to discuss some more stuff with you over dinner".
"I'm sorry I have a cat to take care of".
**Walks out like a champ
I love this man.

@sawada002
Did you completely skipped the first few chapters, in which the MC does nothing but 'eat, sleep and have sex with the Demon Lord' every single day??
Plus, it is hinted they constantly have sex.
I wouldn't call the MC an herbivore, he just seems to have no interesting any other girl aside from the Demon Lord.

This man can say he has a nice warm pussy for him at home without being wrong in either since of the word. :^)

This guy comes second to Arata from Trinity Seven when it comes to dealing with harems 😂

One of the coolest MC in the manga world! I just love this man! Cant wait for more!

@mcvolt I dont think he is rejecting the harem, probably thinking it is not a "normal thing" to eat dinner with your boss or something like that. I mean he was banging an adventurer before. Probably, he only knows sex but dont know the "normal thing" a couple does.

As expected of mature woman, she move quickly to the business once she knows the situation. Senpai girl needs to work harder (?) lol

Users who are viewing this thread