Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha

Well, I'm glad the guild branch leader finally got the MC's D, which she sought so arduously!

Fed-Kun's army
Holy crap this is so good lol. Where did this even come from?

This is such a good piece. It has great humor, beautiful girls and more. Just go and read it.
P.S.: I want more.

weird that the LN has been licensed but not the manga https://twitter.com/yenpress/status/1315475034476027911 and the panel title is different from the tweet

Panel: Hazure Skill: From legendary assassin to anonymous guild member
Tweet: Hazure Skill: The Guild Member with a Worthless Skill Is Actually a Legendary Assassin

If I know my isekai titles, the tweet is the actual LN title and the panel is an old version

Not a fan that its moving in the direction of a harem. I really don't need another fantasy harem manga to add to the shelf. Plus it was already pretty decent without any of that, just a over powered dude and his demon queen wife, why'd it need to change.

Fed-Kun's army
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MANGA DONT MAKE THIS A HAREM PLeASE!! its perfect with the best girl already.

I really hope they get rid of the collar, what's the purpose of her being the demon lord if she is just a cat, it would be more believable if she willingly refused to use her power rather than to have it sealed away.

Anyone who read the novel or anything of the sort for this, does this become a shitty harem later on? It's just good enough as it is. Does the author go over his head and ruin it?

I really hate how she is becoming a damsel in distress. Give her the sealed power and teturn the feisty demon queen

I really got confused when I recognized the art style and didn't know why, but then I looked at the artist and realized that I've read a manga with the same artist.

Users who are viewing this thread