Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha

Power Uploader
Holy shit this is absolutely amazing. It's like someone put cute girls, a harem, an omnipotent godlike MC, some kinda plot, sex, wholesome SoL moments, and a lil bit of romance here and there, in a blender and shitted out this manga.

I can definitely understand why this has a rating of an 8. To be honest I'll give it a solid 9. And yeah, I definitely appreciate how he decided to work for the guild rather than the generic way, which is becoming an adventurer, something I've seen literally trillions of times. Everything is so crazy in this manga, the story is all over the place, yet I keep reading the manga at a breakneck pace. Definitely want more.

First of all, this is the type of manga that will contain as many female characters as possible. If the role doesn't require them to be male, then they will be a woman and MC will make them blush (for example, the hero part is MC and 4 women, the guild master is a woman, the demon king is a woman, the guild employees are women, the inn employees are women). The only male characters you will see apart from MC are fathers of cute girls or arrogant men who MC will trample over.

Secondly, MC is a "legendary" assassin, but apparently has no training in or understanding of human behavior. He also doesn't seem to understand how to disguise himself worth a damn.

But, this story is a ecchi comedy, so what do you expect.

I like to gender swap all the characters in my head when I read stories like this. It really changes the tone of the story when the MC is a serious, but clueless woman who has tons of guys vying for her affection. She tends to casually sleep around with all of them, but always comes home to her demon lord husband (who knows about her infidelity, but is mostly fine with it). The best part about it is imagining how differently the readers would respond to the story. Most people who read this are probably fine with MC's behavior, but would get super pissy about that gender swapped version.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope we can get more translated chapters of this - I haven't come across something this captivating for quite awhile. Page after page and before I knew it, I have to be at work in 4 hours.

So I thought this series was decent for a time... but was forced to drop it for one reason...
The manga's team has ZERO respect for the story & even LESS for the audience. How the hell are they going to not only straight-up SKIP chapters, but do so in such an obvious manner?!

It's unacceptable. If the people adapting the story don't give a shit about it, how can I?

Users who are viewing this thread