Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Day Where Fate Separates Them

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist @GerryCerryBery I see more MC go down the route of "I am so weak that I can't imagine she'd want to be with me, so I will ignore all evidence that she likes me and do my best to push her away so I won't be a burden for her". I guess it's kind of a strength fetish (hence why 90% of all heroes are either OP or super OP). So if she actually dumped him (because, as people have noted, he's shown an inability to learn to use his skill or to do his party tasks well) then that'd almost be nice, since it shows that she gets to have thoughts and feelings that can change as well.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like it’s a deep seated insecurity and self-loathing that’s limiting him. Once he gets over that, he will probably fair much better.

Also, it’s nice to see a make character invite the male MC rather than the bishoujo of the group. Breaks the tropes a little.

Contributor
what a waste, to waste a OP skill like mapping on adventuring, he would be a lot more useful for civil engineering, war strategy...

Fed-Kun's army
This guy has probably one of the most useful skills in their world and he thinks it's useless. Bothers me so much. The guy could become a world reknowned cartographer that merchants, adventurers, and kingdoms clamor to work for them and he's assumed the role of pack animal? Fucking stupid.

This looks great! ...But it is a harem...ah well. Also since this a harem the Jin guy is probably a waman.

Dex-chan lover
While for most of the time his skill seems weak, for dungeons it sounds like a must-have, specially new, uncharted floors. They can avoid dead-ends, ambush propicious locations and always go for the most straightforward path. What I dont think its fine is that his skills occupies 3 slots, tho if it does evolve to include enemy location it would be extremelly strong.

Dex-chan lover
So... that Miya girl abandoned him? or why is she not with him?
If she abandoned him, then I hope he doesn't keep thinking about her and move on. :x

Dex-chan lover
I never understand situations like this. Yes, absolutely, mapping is not a combat skill, but it's not a bad skill either. You can just "buy a map" to get the same information? What about dungeons? Do those maps really have all the up to date information in them? Not even close. Like, seriously, I understand what the author is trying to imply -- they needed it to be a skill that they can make fun of but then show is actually really damn good and can be used to good effect, but the problem is everyone should already know this.

Even if you ignore his pessimistic attitude about his mapping skill, other people seem to imply it's pretty low tier too. Only a fool goes into a fight without the best information they can get.

Dex-chan lover
This premise is so dumb. Bruh, just map the area to prevent ambushes/traps, find treasures, etc.

Dex-chan lover
he needed them to warn him about the land, then he followed them into an ambush

some mapping skill lmao

Aggregator gang
shouldve followed the childhood friend and expanded that story rather than leaving it to a single sentence. seems kinna boring so far

I dont like it when the mc thinks that skills are everything so I hope some improvements in the next chapters

First impression the MC is an idiot. When he goes to get his skill he can't keep up. Has he been working out? Then he walks into an ambush that he should have avoided. Shouldn't he be using his skill, trying to learn how it works with the goal of mastering it?

Users who are viewing this thread