Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Dungeon

Just discovered this and i'm disappointed, I think that's the worst WN-Manga adaptation i've ever seen. If you're interested in the story, do yourself a favor and read the WN :/

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter?!

hope you get some help or some group takes the series ^^

Dex-chan lover
@Solaz @blablablah Bones and teeth technically classify as minerals. Probably horns as well. Exoskeletons on monsters? Oh boy.

Might be difficult with the 'direct contact' condition, but oh so gruesome.😉

Dex-chan lover
Long as his mapping skill keeps to its humble roots, having the mc be more of a supporter/watson and doesn't pull any bs I'm good with this series.

Double-page supporter
Finally someone picked this up. Forget about taking liberties with interpretations man, that's part oftranslating. At least it's way better than the literal yoda-type translations some do.

Dex-chan lover
he’s gonna turn out to be able to use it on bodies for healing and enemies for precision attacks or something

Aggregator gang
It's like compare yourself a noob to a veteran player and envying his/her skill not realising the effort they put to get there. Thinking they had it easy. Tho in some cases it might be true but not for everyone.

Yes, you can do it too MC. Stop lookin down on yourself and level up on your own pace.

Fed-Kun's army
so isn’t the only reason he’s there is to be a map for them? sounds like a shit job ngl

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thought dual swords-->Minds Eye =Archer....Magic Resistance=ARcher........Master Swordcraftsman=ARCHER

Contributor
a protagonist that will go fangirl over side characters on every page... SOoOoO COOL!(sarcasm) those that were complaining about strong protagonists on isekais finally got the MC you wanted?

"can I really be like them?" - no, you can't. You are a weakling that is just their mobile smartphone that can only use google maps. Actually, the MC doesn't even need to reach the end of the dungeon, he just needs to map it.

Dex-chan lover
So... why the hell is the fluidisation of minerals a trash adventurer skill ?
Doesn't it mean he can just touch the floor and... go down to the lowest level just like this ?

alu

Dex-chan lover
@Belteshazzar
found a RAW of the missing page 18
view

Dex-chan lover
@Doenyon also, he can just melt every opponent's gear on them. Even better, melt it a bit and resolidify it to create metallic straight jackets. That skill also seems to turn him into an instant lithomancer, as you said. It's a skill that gets more uses in every situation you're in. Has there been some skill in use, that fucks up prefrontal cortexes on a global scale(mass retardify: lv max)?

Users who are viewing this thread