Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Good thing that last panel (not credit page) isn’t based in today’s climate (Deliberately missing covid-19 joke) she would be shouting bloody murder or rape

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, so either (A) she will have a change of personality when confronted (B) She is simply that air-headed yet still persists in seeking out men to charm because of arrogance e.g. "Is it a crime to want the best" kind of thing..or (C) she really is stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@Micro with the theme of the story it is likely going to be a change in personality, though while I bet she is doing everything knowingly, I think the shift in personality is going to be "somehow lovestruck and swooning all over mc despite him being so bad he stuck to a single skill instead of working to get more until forced to, because he is 'different' as he confronts her". Because harem manga and all that.

I can also see her being painted as a tragic heroine, maybe the charm is a curse to her, and maybe his resistance to magic actually makes him immune to it (and why she likes him) alongside having the strength to survive jealousy. Though this contradicts the feeling of the manga going towards harem, it might be one of those stories where everyone but mc hooks up.

Dex-chan lover
Never have I seen a more appropriate time to call out a simp.. tho, it'd be better of 'Crusher' was mistranslated as *cough* 'Thot'

Dex-chan lover
So Force basically just wanted to dungeon dive to stop being a virgin, and now he got the puss, I think the only thing that they need to tell him is "hey you don't actually need to leave the party smash that puss asap and come back, if you don't that thot will slayed" idk something along those words

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan is surprised that nobody has killed Roslia yet. No jealous ex-girlfriend, angry wife or knight order to handle her? We know there is a female knight order considering that they arrested Note in a previous chapter. Is Roslia able to seduce women as well?

Users who are viewing this thread