Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu

@Atmosk English is great but a lot it's rules are just illogical. I taught English in Vietnam and can safely say after seeing student reactions to certain rules in English it does appear like it is made to torture anyone learning it as a second r third language. That said once you do master it is incredibly expressive and allows for very fine shades of meaning.

Hurray for a confusing yet wonderful language.

Pun

I once thought this manga was good, idk what's wrong with me.

Dex-chan lover
@Novis It was more clear in the novel, and actually they were in a really bad spot.
They ended up grinding for a long time to work up the experience to slowly make it through, and I think I recall they actually had sex before they went for the escape.

Wow I only made it to chapter 9. All the inconsitencies and characters and their writing turn me off from this story so much.
Skills are given to you and they can't be changed and mapping is in all my 3 skill slots... learns 3 additional skills...
And all the women character interaction is so forced. First oh yeah we are shitty and bad to you andthen hey we like you and crush on you. 🤮

For anyone wondering about the skill limit, I think the author actually respected it. There's just a difference between skills and arts.. Skills are like innate, not changeable buffs, while arts are learnable abilities. The mapping skill isn't penalizing, as the MC can still learn arts, but that means he got affinities for nothing.

has anyone else noticed how often the arms and legs are drawn horribly out of proportion, half the time they have stubby midget limbs and it just looks terrible.

This manga had potential in the beginning, but the last 2 chapters made me drop it, i wouldn't recommend this manga to anyone

BlackIronBlood I notice the hands being weird its getting hard to ignore them.

Fed-Kun's army
Hear me out here.. How in any world.. EVEN OUR MODERN WORLD. Would something like a mapping skill be useless? Do you realize how much money you could make from mapping areas that are dangerous or hard to get to

Dex-chan lover
Just read the latest raw, 16th....also the last chapter. Manga completed

Dex-chan lover
So the manga got axed, based on Chapter 16 in the raw saying END and not TO BE CONTINUED. The LN is still ongoing though.

Users who are viewing this thread