Hazure Skill "Soine" ga Kakuseishi, Boku ga Saikyou Harem wo Kizuku Made ~Micchaku Soine de Ganbou Kaihou!? Yuuwakusare Makutte Komattemasu!!~ - Vol.…

Dex-chan lover
For some reason i feel like this is just another to love ru but with fantasy setting, just ecchi stuff and no segs

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if MC acquires power too, not just purely a buffer :thonk:
going off other similar types of stories, I'd say yes. (Don't ask me to link, I can't remember names.)

A "useless" hero ends up getting buffed through sleeping/interacting with other, stronger heroes.

Dex-chan lover
You want to come to my room tonight? I must warn you NOT to come to my room unless you want the D. Coming to my room means once you cross the threshold the D is on the menu. Oh and thanks for the service for giving you THE BEST NIGHT (of sleep) EVER ... ahem it was NOT the BEST night ever. But it could be a beautiful morning and a wonderful day, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Her 'real me' is a pervert

That's the confusing part. I legit can't tell which part of this is his power and which part is just her being horny lol. Actually kinda annoying.

From what I can gleam, he doesn't have any special attraction powers (she just horny lol), but his powers involve being a sleep battery for mana users. This is a multiplier, so non-magic users will simply get a refreshing good night's sleep It should have been me!, while strong mages get supercharged. This also works with MC as well (if he manages to sleep), so it's a win-win. I wonder if this power diminishes if more people sleep with him :meguusmug:

Anyways, the tiddies are nice and I'm a simple man, so sure. Let's keep going.

The fact that the first guy simply slept amazingly well has me jealous on that front alone.
As someone up at 4Am analyzing ecchi manga: same :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Alrighty, I'm jumping on the "this dude is lame" train.

A beautiful Icy Hot Princess wants to get freaky with you, and all of a sudden you're allergic to women? Not to mention this could be the key to unlocking both of your potentials.

Not to sound toxic or anything, but man da fuq up!

"If thats the case, what are we going to do?"
Play football man, this manga is about sports after all.

Dex-chan lover
"Hammer"

Wait... That long hair... Girl-ish face... Tang San?

Users who are viewing this thread