Hazure Skill "Soine" ga Kakuseishi, Boku ga Saikyou Harem wo Kizuku Made ~Micchaku Soine de Ganbou Kaihou!? Yuuwakusare Makutte Komattemasu!!~ - Vol.…

Dex-chan lover
While not that good trans, story cliche at this point, I would love to see more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
that fight was finished so disappointingly quickly that i wonder why didn't it just get wrapped up in the last chapter instead of shoehorning it into the start of this one. the disconnect is insane between the first half of this chapter and the latter half.

Dex-chan lover
I like how they spent plenty of time showing off the girl's underwear during the tentacle scenes and as soon as she was rescued, they skipped the rest of the fight and reactions from his classmates only to throw him into the hospital and right into a date after.

Dex-chan lover
here is a list with 150 mangas that are currently waiting to be tled by someone
https://mangadex.org/list/c05c058c-c2e6-4728-9c63-34fb551fa53b/needing-tl?page=1

next time you want to tl something don't be a dick that snipes what someone else is already working on, specially if your stuff is way lower quality than theirs
i have some good news and bad news for you. the good news, some of these manga are actually still being tled by others, the bad news is that they either no longer upload or never did upload to mangadex. nowadays tl groups either hide things behind a paywall and slowly drip feed translated chapters months and months down the road or upload to their own personal websites filled with ads. from what i saw of your list a number of them fall into the latter category.

Dex-chan lover
i have some good news and bad news for you. the good news, some of these manga are actually still being tled by others, the bad news is that they either no longer upload or never did upload to mangadex. nowadays tl groups either hide things behind a paywall and slowly drip feed translated chapters months and months down the road or upload to their own personal websites filled with ads. from what i saw of your list a number of them fall into the latter category.
I know, don't really count them as being tled as its never going to be released here
also some being picked up by official sites with are inaccesible depending on location

large majority of them still fit the category of "no tl available" though (only about 5% have tls elsewhere that I am aware of)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It doesn't bother me if the story is cliche. I'm reading this series for the waifus. Just gimme more pretty ladies like Frost and I'll be here for it

Thanks for the translation

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread