Hazure Skill: The Guild Member with a Worthless Skill Is Actually a Legendary Assassin - Ch. 39 - An Old Friend (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Let's go - must protect kids from those exploitative dirty adults.
Loran's kill-switch is flipped on.

Dex-chan lover
Hooo....to used and exploited a loli little girl, death seems too gentle for punishment.

Double-page supporter
If a king gave a reward to someone for his deed, he would have given him personaly.
You cant compare a kingdom where the lords were going to war with their people and modern governement that tell the poor to do shit and die for them.

She is a hero, she's part of the group that saved the country so there is no way the king wouldn't have send his men to peronaly give the reward. Lords are not messenger, it's not their job to give the messages or the rewards the king want to anyone.
Missing the point here. The king cannot micromanage everything. He may have sent a messenger as you said but unless that messenger is someone of a standing that can be compared to a royal, the lord of the land can intercept it and the messenger cannot do anything about it and the king would only get a notice that the money was given to the lord of the land and king wouldn't bat an eye about it because as I said, he cannot micromanage everything.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, all those guys are fucked now. They are already dead, they just don't know it yet.

Dex-chan lover
Unironically, the “normal” thing to do in this situation is to kill them all, that being the case…
whenever-i-see-john-fighting-v0-gymjoc5w2cq81.jpg
when MC goes fuck normalcy time to go assasin mode he really f*ck shit up, remember the kids, we didn't even see what happened to the scum but he was being eaten by animals, the guy that was using the vampire lady got tortured and the brother of the ex demon lord got friggin humiliated and killed... the freaky alien genotype and the local lord are not going to get a swift death, also at least Loran knows the king owns him a lot, so destroying them will not affect him at all.
molto violento indeed.

Dex-chan lover
I don't actually think we've seen Loren actually mad until now.

Dis gon be gud.

Dex-chan lover
That's not the most glaring hole, though is a pretty bad one. The most glaring hole is why the king didn't directly give the money to Rina or the director.
She was supposed to receive a reward so how did it end up in the lord's hands? Unless the king gave it to him and expected him to properly give it to her. Which is stupid and considering she asked the king directly for funding when it's supposed to be the lord's job, it's even more stupid.
What happened is kinda simple:
Rina asked for funds for the orphanage, most likely on monthly basis.
King ordered the royal treasury to allocate the money.
Royal treasurer, or his aide, send the money to the local lord, who is supposed to be the sponsor of the orphanage, with the decree what these money are to be used for.
The local lord ignored the decree and kept the money for himself.

Dex-chan lover
I would say rip but I would be lying, so instead I’m looking forward to seeing the masacre

Users who are viewing this thread