Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 48.1 - To the Northern Monster Area

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That "quickest way" looks like the route of your average RPG. Make a path at fills out the area as much as possible.

no that's a carriage, a chariot has 2 wheels and uses the horse to balance it, it looks like she took a chariot and modified it into a carriage.
It looks like one of those DIY cars that are two cars welded together.

Dex-chan lover
That "quickest way" looks like the route of your average RPG. Make a path at fills out the area as much as possible.

It looks like one of those DIY cars that are two cars welded together.
it gets stupider the longer you look at it. wtf is with the crossbows on the wheels or the spears pointing up blocking the ladders? are they suppose to be ammo? first off way to big, secondly how would you even load it, aim it or fire it?

Dex-chan lover
it gets stupider the longer you look at it. wtf is with the crossbows on the wheels or the spears pointing up blocking the ladders? are they suppose to be ammo? first off way to big, secondly how would you even load it, aim it or fire it?
And how do they not scrape the ground?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

The armpit pose seems to be becoming somewhat a trend lately :LOL:
It might be coincidence but during this past 3 months, I have read semi-recent chapters with characters doing the armpit poses during scenes which could've been drawn differently, and I am beginning to think it is a new trend of giving subtle fanservice :LOL: Reminds me how Ubel from Frieren also got popular recently.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like the humans are struggling so our MC will do something stupid like reduce their fighting power further for personal reasons. I would laugh my ass off if for once the story ends with everyone just dying and the demons winning due to the consequences of the MC's actions

Dex-chan lover
Touka is making sure his wife is happy, even if it means walking into hell. How heartwarming. Seras will really want to have his baby after this.

Dex-chan lover
Because of April 1st, the sudden line shading felt like an April Fools joke
MOQ7OIf.png

Dex-chan lover
It's dangerous to go alone. Take this map!

And take this probably important chariot too.

Man, Erika's just too nice unlike most of the cast here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread