Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 48.2

Dex-chan lover
"The person of the opposite sex I love most is you."

CAUTION: LEWD HAND HOLDING INCOMING!!!
DANGER: DEATH FLAG HAS BEEN RAISED!

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt the confession.
My theory: Touka confess because he receive the Kamen rider mask, and ignited his inner chuuni by the mood it brings. Now he recalls one of the lines he need to say before he die, and thats the confession.

Dex-chan lover
Touka and romance: He does seem awkward, but there is a good reason, it will probably be explained soon(ish).

It's not some huge deal. It's a more of an "okay that make sense" thing, and it just means that romance will take a while.

Meanwhile, enjoy the break from the usual "oblivious protag" trope. He knows how she feels.

Aggregator gang
Yeah i get you. The light novel did the romance part WAY better than the manga
I'm reading that a lot with LN/WN adaptations, in general, most Manga reduce the romance/sexual content to a bare minimum.

Seems to be a publishing thing?

Double-page supporter
Touka and romance: He does seem awkward, but there is a good reason, it will probably be explained soon(ish).

It's not some huge deal. It's a more of an "okay that make sense" thing, and it just means that romance will take a while.

Meanwhile, enjoy the break from the usual "oblivious protag" trope. He knows how she feels.
Well he's been through a lot, and has been dedicated to revenge. That doesn't leave a lot of room for tender feelings.

Still, the timing! Totally unfair!

Users who are viewing this thread