Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 49.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping he doesn't
he did say he would take revenge not just on the godness but also his classmates. but even then... i don't see what he can do about this besides saving very few people. He might be very powerful but even he can't just barge in like a certain musclehead.

Dex-chan lover
he did say he would take revenge not just on the godness but also his classmates. but even then... i don't see what he can do about this besides saving very few people. He might be very powerful but even he can't just barge in like a certain musclehead.
Probably just gonna arrive in time to save Ayaka and co. while the rest gets wrekt by the army.

Dex-chan lover
I am glad we get these two-part chapters so close together, that way when we get back to people that matter I can actually care about what's happening.
Not dumping on the scanners here, it's an issue with the series itself. If the author goes out of their way to make the side characters unlikable then they shouldn't be surprised if the readers don't actually like seeing the side characters nor if they get flak for showing them rather than the MC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread