Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 50.2

Fed-Kun's army
The classmates appear so infrequently and are so unlikeable almost all of the time that these deaths are not having much of an emotional impact. It's like, oh, brutal. Pause. Okay, moving on.

So I have a theory that i developed after reading the 3rd chapter. Bitch goddess uses the evil element from the prior demon king to make the demon king appear. She then summons the hero's consolidates power and uses the hero's and their offspring to hold power over the other kingdoms. when that power begins to wane she uses that necklace that absorbed the evil element from the previous King to repeat the process again. She also uses previous heroes as fodder to make stronger monsters each time.

Group Leader
Marathoned this after the anime

Goddamn this manga is AWFUL.
The skills aren't cool, no variety in debuff. It's a revenger manga but MC hasnt even met his classmates in 50 chapters??? Where's the reveng??

My time is wasted and I'm demanding a full refund.

Dex-chan lover

The skills aren't cool, no variety in debuff. It's a revenger manga but MC hasnt even met his classmates in 50 chapters??? Where's the reveng??

His classmates are usually being watched by the goddess and he doesn't have the strength to kill her yet. The ones he would kill aren't crossing his paths alone. And revenge against her is his primary goal.

well, there goes most of the saints, how convenient for her that they bought just enough time for the mc to show up in the next chapter.

Group Leader
His classmates are usually being watched by the goddess and he doesn't have the strength to kill her yet. The ones he would kill aren't crossing his paths alone. And revenge against her is his primary goal.
I don't care about your logical explanation
manga is shit and boring cuz nothing fucking happend no revenge no nothing and I regretted my stupid decision to read this whole garbage. full stop.

Fed-Kun's army

just did the same, i got my fill bc it's been a while since i read an revenger manga but i get u, at least now i can drop the anime, the animation was ass, be it 3d or 2d, and i anticipate an awful pacing too

Dex-chan lover
Read the whole manga after watching the first episode of anime, manga is obviously better but the start of anime and explaining the MC's past was 100% better in anime ep 1.

Thanks a lot for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I am watching the anime now,(the cgi Is bad,but what can you do)...and an old question of mine arose again...Shouldn't Touka be OP regardless of his abnormal ability skill?
I mean the dude was 1789 level when he exited the ruins of disposal. So by all means his status alone should put him above and beyond most humans in this world, and after killing an army of human faced monsters his level should easily be in the five digits including his stats who seem to get +3 on every stat for every level he has.
That's taking into account that that the soul eater he killed in the ruins of disposal raised his level from 1229 to 1789 that means a single human faced monster gave him 560 so it stands to reason that now he should be able to kill one with a single punch, even without using his abnormal status.

Afterthought: shouldn't that also mean that his pigimaru (his slime) who also took part in the human faced monster battle, should also be the most powerful slime ever leve-wise?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yep. I finally had to write down notes to keep track of the various players. I don’t have notes on hand but will try to recall.
  • Imagine a compass. The land of the monsters is in the center, and the various kingdoms are arranged in a circle around it. Most fighting forces belong to one of those kingdoms.
  • Goddess is associated with the Kingdom of Albion with is the NE kingdom. However, because of the goddess’ power she also holds huge sway over the other countries. I.e. those other countries are forced into alliance with her/Albion. Relationship is not loyalty or even friendship.
  • Four Saints are from Yonato (the NW kindom). They are the leading fighters from Yonato. They aren’t weak. Their getting wrecked is a sign of how strong those monsters are.
  • Current fighting is in the north country (Magnar).
  • Current monsters are coming from the central monster region (just south of Magnar). Vs demons who are coming from the north. (But perhaps this is N-S pincer movement instigated by the demons.)
  • Black dragon knights are from Bakoss (SE kingdom). The black dragon knights we see here are Bakoss' B team. Reminder: the MC wiped out the Black Knights A team including the “world’s strongest man”.
  • Neah (also SE) was subjugated by Bakoss about a decade ago. However, they’re not completely subjugated. Cattleya is the princess of Neah, and is leading her own forces. If she does well, then the goddess will support Neah’s return to independence.
  • Ulza: Southern kingdom. MC's path went through it. Forces: Monster Slayer Knights. Banewolf is the top fighter of the Monster Slayer Knights (Banewolf is Sougou's mentor, and the guy who just took on giant monster form to fight).
  • Mira: SW kingdom. Forces: Band of the Sun.
Generally, the political situation is complex with internal strife between the various kingdoms and Albion + goddess. But they have to work together to fight off periodic invasions from demons. Demonic invasions require the use of heroes from another world to beat the demon king. And the goddess is the only one able to summon the heroes (which is thus a big part of her leverage against other kingdoms).

Likewise the students have their own factions which have different ideals/goals.
  • MC: Edgy Hero. Ability: Poison, Parzlyze, etc. (Heading towards N front)
  • Sougou: Do gooder, class prez female hero. Ability: None yet. (N front)
  • Sougou group: Lower level class members that didn't get into another group. Sougou is protecting them.
  • Yasu: Bowlcut nerd/wimp. Ability: Fire. (N front)
  • Yasu group: A few likeminded mid level guys. (I think. Don't hear much about them.)
  • Ikusaba: cunning gyaru. Ability: ?? (NW front)
  • Ikusaba group: Mid level girls group.
  • Takao Sisters: Elder sister Hijiri is very cunning. Ability: wind/sound. Younger sister: combat oriented meathead. (The two encountered Eve in central monster area. (NE front)
  • Kirihara: super arrogant Ikeman, Ability: Fireball (redirected to NE front along w goddess) (highest power and level (aside from MC))
  • Kirihara group: A few mid to high level guys. Don't hear much about them other than Oyamada.
  • Oyamada: Delinquent asshole hero. Ability: Bullet. (N Front) Part of Kirihara's group.
ch 46.2 page 3 covers gives some more info there. Also see 47.1 page 2. Kirihara + goddess were originally going to N front, but divert to NE front in 19.1 page 3.

(BTW what I’m calling “N front” is called “S front“ in manga. All of these fronts are on the north central part of the combined kingdoms, but the “N front” is ”south” relative to the center of the invading demon forces.)
You are a life saver

Dex-chan lover
damn, it really is impossible to kill these monster normally unless you're some kind of godlike hero like that dragon knight guy, mc was able to survive simply because he didn't need to fight them directly, i wonder why the goddess throws him away, is it because she fears the abnormal status to the point she gave herself barrier to prevent those skills from affecting her, or maybe she wants to kill humanity on purpose for some reason.
No, the goddess geniunely thought of him as "useless" cause of he being an e-rank and his abnormal status casting power.

Abnormal statuses are originaly very hard to practicaly use in battle, because there are many requirements and low chances to cast one successfully. The MC is the "abnormal" one, who could cast these 100% certanity if you are close enough, but the goddess didn't know about this, so she got rid of him as a nuisance.

(I wrote these out of memory so I could be wrong about anything)

Double-page supporter
I don't care about your logical explanation
manga is shit and boring cuz nothing fucking happend no revenge no nothing and I regretted my stupid decision to read this whole garbage. full stop.
Yeah, a war between humans and demons is "nothing happens in this story."
They were summoned in that world for that in the first place -.-'

Dex-chan lover
Afterthought: shouldn't that also mean that his pigimaru (his slime) who also took part in the human faced monster battle, should also be the most powerful slime ever leve-wise?
Heroes from another world are the only one with levels and stats. You never see stats for any other character than the heroes and never a level for a monster. People form this world only get stronger by training. The don't get exp. That's why the saint and Nyantan said that they should have left the killing blow to one of the heroes in the golden.eyed monster forest.

Dex-chan lover
it's been a while since we've seen "significant" people dying in this manga, and them just getting YOINKED by these monsters is just downright comical

Users who are viewing this thread