Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 10 Ch. 47.1 - Change

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I see, it's pretty useful for disguising one self when In a place where you're probably not welcome for being different than human or because she's probably wanted, doesn't seem like something she'll use often unless they're on a mission that requires stealth or going in a human city/settlement

Dex-chan lover
I actually thought it was cool that they had a female character that wasn’t fully human-like, but alas…
I thought we were free of this trope considering how long Eve's been around, but oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
subhuman means a bipedal animal with human-like intelligence, it's not a insulting term
That's not the meaning, and yes it is.
Sub- means lower, under, or lesser. The term subhuman literally means "less than human" or "inferior to humans".
Direct antonym to superhuman; "greater than human" or "better than humans".

E.g. subhuman intelligence = less intelligent than humans.

Dex-chan lover
Fck interdimensional storage bags , interdimensional storage boobs are here to rule

Dex-chan lover
The chapter takes long enough that I have forgotten that the author, per the usual trope, will make the leopard into a hot lady to add to the mc harem. sigh :nyoron:

I am not complaining. I mean, my brain is disappointed, but my pants says hell yeah. :lol:

Dex-chan lover
Ma'am that appears to be your tits. I'm looking for a flower as you clearly saw.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought we were free of this trope considering how long Eve's been around, but oh well.
Pretty sure that none of this is in the novel. Leopardkin and other demi- humans don't go transforming all over the place, and it's one of the reasons I like the novel.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer her own Khajiit form, but I'm not complaining about her human-like form cause she's hot. However, I hope that she will switch back to her original form when facing combat because that form appears to be stronger and more agile.

Dex-chan lover
really? a human form at this point?
Disgusted Face GIFs | Tenor
Understandable reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect the author to go out of their way to turn a beastwoman into a human waifu. Ah well, not like I haven't seen this happen for the Nth time already.

And there's always that handy dandy Item Bo(ob)x when you need to store something securely.

Double-page supporter
Pretty sure that none of this is in the novel. Leopardkin and other demi- humans don't go transforming all over the place, and it's one of the reasons I like the novel.
Actually, this is exactly converted from novel.

But come on, she just transformed a few times to not stand out.

Fed-Kun's army
Actually, this is exactly converted from novel.

But come on, she just transformed a few times to not stand out.
For real? I completely forgot this happened. Was it just mentioned in those few chapters? The novel hasn't gone out of its way to describe Eve in "her human form" in any of the latest chapters I've read so I always just imagine her in regular demi human appearance. No clue how the manga will depict her from now on.

Double-page supporter
For real? I completely forgot this happened. Was it just mentioned in those few chapters? The novel hasn't gone out of its way to describe Eve in "her human form" in any of the latest chapters I've read so I always just imagine her in regular demi human appearance. No clue how the manga will depict her from now on.
IIRC, there are a few illustrations of human-form Eve in LN version. And also the same twin tail.

Users who are viewing this thread