Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Vol. 10 Ch. 47.1 - Change

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, I literally praised this series for NOT having the demihumans just be anime girl with cat ears for once.
hope the form change is only temporary

I'm so sick of authors turning beastfolk into human. Still holding out for proper Eve fan service as leopard.

I'm not coping! I'M SEETHING

Dex-chan lover
Wow, they just dropped an important information out of nowhere. The Great Sage was a Hero from Another World? This information alone can overturn majority of his classmates.

At least the transformation isn't permanent. She had an amazing lap pillow going on. I thought the eyes looked more like more fur spots on her face and the feet like a amputee runners' prosthetic legs, but was so happy a proper beastfolk stayed. They're so rare when they aren't male or infrequent side characters. And she wasn't completely useless like the elf girl. Like literally when was the last time fan service elf girl did anything? Even her super cool spirit armor was useless. I think author forgot she used spirits. Only lie detector used. Haven't seen any other spirit usage since the transformation.

Dex-chan lover
This comment section makes me feel so proud of my fellow wereleopard enjoyers ... you guys bring tears to my eyes,

Users who are viewing this thread