Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Vol. 10 Ch. 47.1 - Change

Group Leader
really? a human form at this point?
Disgusted Face GIFs | Tenor

Dex-chan lover
Author thought she was too furry for proper fanservice? I mean, that's the only reason she's suddenly pantsless on page 6.

Now that is just fanservice.

Just casually reading forbidden books and creating artifacts.

And with all of that, ending with some more fanservice.

While the human form ain't bad, and I usually don't like animal designs too much, I prefer originality in this case.

"subhumans?"
"demihumans" or "therianthrope" might be the term ur looking for.
If it's a bigot naming them, "subhumans" is probably accurate. Like many things, it says more about the one describing than the one described.

Was pretty unique feeling while it lasted, sad they gave her twintails, now it’s certain she’s the losing heroine.
Was she even in the running?

Dex-chan lover
DAMN YOU ISEKAI AUTHORS AND YOUR NEED TO TRANSFORM ANYTHING INTO A PRETTY WOMAN.
Why can't we just have a leopard beastman as a companion?
While I do appreciate the human form but it make the series plunged into a cringe oversaturated category. Please let the furry be furry!

I'm not a furry btw
As another person notes, in human territory a 6-7ft tall leopard woman sticks out. This is a good disguise for her when she is acting mort subtly.

Dex-chan lover
Why something important always hide in the boobs?!
I mean yeah i know that people mostly won't touch that part, but like.....

At this point, i also thinking that you can hide corpse in the boobs too.

Dex-chan lover
Author thought she was too furry for proper fanservice? I mean, that's the only reason she's suddenly pantsless on page 6.
They fell down because they were too big. She pulls them back up the same page.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

NGL in her demi-human ("neko-mimi") form she looks like Raphtali (Tate no Yuusha) quite a bit.
Well at least she's safer against people who knows how she looks and makes espionage easier too.

Users who are viewing this thread