Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - A Man Named Hatty Schoel

Dex-chan lover
Love the art in this chapter. It was above average before so I didn't think there'd be any improvements so quickly.

Aggregator gang
That name is painful, but the potential of his skillset makes it bearable. Debuffs and disables are amazing. 🤤

Dex-chan lover
"No matter the world, people tend to talk about the strongest one" <- You know, I have no idea who's the strongest person on Earth would be. I suspect there's no such person, unless you're talking about a specific combat sport.

Fed-Kun's army
LHTranslation: Hatty Schoel
Everyone Else: Hati Skoll

yeah gotta be this, so chuuni. but LH gonna LH

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum

strongest can also mean most powerful, and in our world that would be the richest and most influential people.
And you can bet your ass we talk and gossip about them alot.

oh yes in a medieval world normal peasants are going to know all about nobility and the strongest things in the world when they can't travel anywhere, and there are no good communication lines.

Fed-Kun's army
He probably came up with it right there inspired atleast partially from some childrens book or something he read/saw in his original world.
Not exactly the best obviously, but far better than most people online do when creating characters and/or accounts.

Reminds me of all the male elven bow-users you encounter in various mmorpg's using names like logelas lagoles and so on, also seen female ones named legolass and logelass for more examples. =p

Dex-chan lover
@glueweeb
i've been wondering, is she an elf or a human?
If you're refering to that woman he saved I believe she is the elf princess, that the guys that were drinking were talking about and MC over heard.
Only assuming anyway.

Dex-chan lover
"Schoel" Is like a name you'd spend hours to think of just to be different from everyone else, lol.

i mean.... it's not that hard to figure out these katakana....
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ハティ
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/スコル

Users who are viewing this thread