Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - A Knight's Promise

Dex-chan lover
The best part is coming up...
How he deals with the OP dragon knights. Very ruthless but pragmatic...

Dex-chan lover
Thnx LH
See you guys next month(not counting the other transactions I'm following from this group lol)

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Pretty much, with a speech check
MC: Let us go, and we will get stronger and fight you
Dragon Knight Captain: I agree to your terms. Until then.
Waits for him to mount dragon and fly, gets some distance between them while down range...
Zaps entire platoon and dragons. Then challenges them to duel as they’re dying

Supporter
"Have a cup."
"Have my life!"
Huuhh?? A more normal response would be "I can't repay you, please let me fight alongside you as a guardian."

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn the art in this manga is great. That action shot on page 29 is just fantastic

I... Can't help but feel like she's selling herself a bit short here. Like, I don't know her full circumstances but she seems a bit too eager to become this dude's slave (once you're his slave how do you plan to achieve your goals, I doubt the cup is going to start magically granting wishes) or to throw her life away protecting him.

I get that she doesn't have anything of equal value and this isn't the first time encountering one another, but it feels like she should have tried offering him some services (like as a party member or something) before she goes offering him her life... Maybe they just cut out a lot of the dialogue that was in the source material for the manga?

Isekai MC: breaths

Girl: I'm your faithful slave for life now, everything I have is yours including my soul, my weapon and my toes, I'll follow you whether it's the battlefield or on the bed, I'll do anything you command even if you tell me to kill myself or hold your hand. Now UNZIP!

Look, I like my power fantasy harem too but I don't like when it happens at break neck speed.

This reminds me of Death Mage with both protagonists having shitty lives at first. For other people who have Death Mage who is shitier this goddess or Rodcorte? I think it might be this goddess but Rodcorte is still a pretty shitty god

He should keep her as his partner. She seems reliable. Also, he needs to find out what's wrong with her. She's probably got some kind of curse on her.

Users who are viewing this thread