Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Golden-Eyed Monsters and the Heroes

Dex-chan lover
So there are Useless Goddess *coughAquacough*

And there is this... shitty Goddess.

Well, she got thotpatrolled is inevitable, but hoo boy this might take along time until that happen.

lvl 24 pog.

There's no way that the mc can beat him, I mean he's S-Rank and lvl 24, that's really goddamn op.

Dex-chan lover
> Its very heroic of Sougo-san to save the weak, and the biggest influence of the warrior code ingrained to her in Japan.
But, i hope Sougo will not loose her way in the future as she getting stronger and stronger...

> For the Eldest Takao sister, i think she really has a political sense. Boys will be boys in this chapter, they prioritize romance over else.
I mean romance for adventures and hardship in this magic world.
For Eldest Takao, analyzing their situation would be the best approach and she puts doubt on anything else just to clear up her path in the future endeavor against anyone else.
Since they were put into the survival mode, even though they were A and S-rank sister, they are many individual here that can kill them eventually, because of experience and known skills and abilities of heroes from another world anecdote by each of the countries. They really need to be on guard

> For a while, MC was with Seras, why would he had didnt any indecent thought towards her or any signs he was really attracted to her.
If I am MC, i always got a boner around Seras...

Dex-chan lover
Good to know the some of the classmates weren't complete jerks.

I just hope our MC is able to see that.

It gives me hope that mc will reunite with the class soon or at least one of them, maybe the girl that tried to defend him and start the harem. Normally the reunion with the class take a really long time.

Urgh, the parts with the classmates are always the most annoying in the WN. Be it Kingbecile's rants about his greatness or Ayaka being unable to see some of them are becoming trash.

Dex-chan lover
@Mizumachi it's the true story of every mmo/rpg really, everybody sleeps on the debuffer/disabler.

Dex-chan lover
The type that blame herself because she failed to save him. Put my life in line? Not that she did it. By blaming herself, she’s reassuring herself that she isn’t wrong. She just didn’t have a power.

Really hate the type of character. Really pain in a..

Power = Responsibility to others?
Btch no.
If the power isn't your own, then of course, but if it was your own hard work without the support of anyone else, then you have no responsibilities to the weakness of other people.

I.e.
Political power = responsibility over the people that put (voted) them in their position but not for people outside the jurisdiction of their position.

A weak dumb person who realized he needed to change and became stronger to protect only himself = no responsibility over other people

If you say that the person has a "responsibility to help the weak" when he himself was never helped by anyone else when he was weak, then I call you a plastic straw.

It's a choice, not a responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread